Drew Pember getting some love on ESPN

Yeah no chance he’s here. I don’t think he fits our system. Interested to see where he lands for sure.
With his size, skills, **** blocking and shooting ability, he is the prototypical current NBA player. Has a lot of work to do, but I can see him getting a free agent contract where he plays mostly in the G-League and has options for 10 day contracts in the NBA. If he produces next year for a high major

With his size, skills, **** blocking and shooting ability, he is the prototypical current NBA player. Has a lot of work to do, but I can see him getting a free agent contract where he plays mostly in the G-League and has options for 10 day contracts in the NBA. If he produces next year for a high major
Well I don’t see him being that good. He’s not quick enough defensively for being more than a pretty decent high major role player imo.

It's going to be interesting for Pember. Does he just enjoy being the big fish in a small pond after seeing very limited playing time for two years? Or does he feel the need to prove himself at the HM level with one more shot to do it? Mike Morrell's status may be a deciding factor, too.

Pember? Holy smokes people....he can absolutely make money playing basketball overseas somewhere. He has no chance to play in the NBA. Not even a 10-day contract. He can't guard ANYBODY in the NBA. And he would get eaten alive if he even attempted to put the ball on the floor. Physically he would get pushed all over the place. Players in the NBA with his lack of strength are elite athletes. He is not.

No way overseas yes NBA nah not even G League

Maybe Pember should let you be his agent cause you could talk him up to executives in the league or your his uncle

I was trying to make dude feel good about his boy. I was kinda high and drunk and got carried away, a little

VN Store

Back