Dr Who

Yeah, I picked up on that as well. I'm not sure if the shirt was a weird coincidence or they filmed it within the last couple days on purpose.

Apparently it was filmed 10 days before he died.Which really makes me think her character is going to be from 80's. Another factor which a poster on a Doctor Who forum I go to pointed out, is the fact she had no clue what a Dalek was......right now in current time on earth in the doctor who universe Daleks are common knowledge due to when Davros stole the earth and sent the Daleks to earth to take people prisoner.

First trailers have dropped for the new Who Universe spinoff show Class!

Class - Teaser Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzjt5SXgMqk[/youtube]

Class -Official Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAycTsDzW-w[/youtube]

First behind the scenes look & clips from the upcoming Doctor Who Christmas Special!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFcSe0VrbXc[/youtube]

So what did everyone thing of this year's Christmas Special?

There really wasn't anything Christmasy about it other than about a minute and half.

There really wasn't anything Christmasy about it other than about a minute and half.

I liked it, Moffat said it was throw back to them always showing the Christopher Reeves Superman movies on Christmas Day. There's a few Superman easter eggs in the episode.

Apparently it was filmed 10 days before he died.Which really makes me think her character is going to be from 80's. Another factor which a poster on a Doctor Who forum I go to pointed out, is the fact she had no clue what a Dalek was......right now in current time on earth in the doctor who universe Daleks are common knowledge due to when Davros stole the earth and sent the Daleks to earth to take people prisoner.

That's so weird.

I enjoyed it! It's the only Dr Who fix we've had for like a year. The opening scenes were enough to let you know it was around Christmas time.

Enjoyed the special. Been too long between episodes. Had to record all of the Weeping Angel episodes for a fix.

Matt Smith was a fun doctor, but something about Capaldi is growing on me.

Peter Capaldi announced today that this upcoming season will be his last.
I am disappointed by this as I have enjoyed his time as the Doctor. The new season begins on Apr. 15th.

Peter Capaldi announced today that this upcoming season will be his last.
I am disappointed by this as I have enjoyed his time as the Doctor. The new season begins on Apr. 15th.

To be honest (depending on who replaces him) I won't miss him as he has been hit or miss for me.

He comes in at #3 on my favorite Doctor's list behind Tennant & Smith.

I've loved Dr. Who since the mid-70's when my Dad sent me a Dr. Who encyclopedia when he was working in Holy Loch, Scotland. That said, I've probably watched fewer than 20 full episodes. Tom Baker was my favorite followed by John Pertwee.

I've loved Dr. Who since the mid-70's when my Dad sent me a Dr. Who encyclopedia when he was working in Holy Loch, Scotland. That said, I've probably watched fewer than 20 full episodes. Tom Baker was my favorite followed by John Pertwee.

Pertwee is my all time favorite Doctor.

Tennant is my favorite. I sort of protested against Smith when Tennant left so I didn't watch much of the show during his time. I finally started watching some episodes towards the end of his era as Dr Who and he grew on me a bit. I like Capaldi, but he's makes for a much darker Dr Who.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennant is my favorite. I sort of protested against Smith when Tennant left so I didn't watch much of the show during his time. I finally started watching some episodes towards the end of his era as Dr Who and he grew on me a bit. I like Capaldi, but he's makes for a much darker Dr Who.

You should catch up on those episodes. Moffat did an excellent job weaving everything together, even into Capaldi's storyline and changing companions.

You should catch up on those episodes. Moffat did an excellent job weaving everything together, even into Capaldi's storyline and changing companions.

Remind me again who the goofy bald guy is that was in the Christmas episode?

Doctor Who - Series 10 Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2xOQK_BLIg[/youtube]

Premiers Saturday, April 15 on BBC America I have also seen that the Premier episode of Class will debut immediately following the 10th Season premier.

Doctor Who - Series 10 Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2xOQK_BLIg[/youtube]

Premiers Saturday, April 15 on BBC America I have also seen that the Premier episode of Class will debut immediately following the 10th Season premier.

It looks like Class will be cancelled after one season. It received really bad reviews and ratings.

What did everyone think of the season premier? I will enjoyed it and I really Bill as the new companion. I also like the comedic relief that Nardole brings. I'm really going to miss Capaldi as the Doctor when he leaves at Christmas.

What did everyone think of the season premier? I will enjoyed it and I really Bill as the new companion. I also like the comedic relief that Nardole brings. I'm really going to miss Capaldi as the Doctor when he leaves at Christmas.

Yeah, I really thought this was one of the better Capaldi episodes (IMO) it reminded me more of Tennant or Matt Smith episode.

I also like the new companion more than I thought I would based on the publicity stills. I don't really care for her name "Bill" however.

Not sure what to think yet on Nardole I've always thought the extra companion got in the way. (See Rory).

I'll also say that I enjoyed Class a lot more than I thought I would based on some on the things I had heard about it.

Nardole played by Matt Lucas.

So can you elaborate on who Nardole is? He's obviously some kind of advanced android. When did he enter the Dr Who universe? Does he go back to an older Dr? Why is he able to wield a sonic screwdriver?

This was an excellent premier episode! The alien they introduced in this episode is something I want to know more about. One of the few beings to ever defeat a Dalek with very little effort, that's impressive and the Dr was clearly affected by it.

So can you elaborate on who Nardole is? He's obviously some kind of advanced android. When did he enter the Dr Who universe? Does he go back to an older Dr? Why is he able to wield a sonic screwdriver?

Nardole first appeared in the 2015 Christmas special The Husbands of River song. His past is unknown at this point. As far as wielding a sonic screwdriver, I'm pretty sure anyone can.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back