Doug Mathews says Pruitt has made OC Choice

Wouldn’t that make you smile. I wonder how long it would take him to trash Bammers offense to the point of taking years to fix?
I would love to see that just for the amazing arse chewings that would ensue. Matter of fact I would buy the college football package just to watch all the bama games and laugh.

I have insider info that if i keep guessing Pruitt has made his choice, every day, ill get it right.

Occam's Razor.

There is no OC yet.

It would have been announced for, at the very least, recruiting purposes with Early Signing Day so close. That is, unless recruits would potentially be uninspired by the choice, friend.
Shumers box.

We simultaneously could or could not have an OC agreement in place. We will not truly know until the announcement is made.

Please let this be true and us have Yurcich, I think he’s the most underrated candidate we’ve had. He’s been a beast Everywhere he’s been and has set some records. He scores a ton of points, and would be super fun to watch in the SEC.

While I’d be ok with Briles, he does not fit what Pruitt would like on offense. Give me Todd Haley.

Have a feeling this is the guy. Just got a text from a buddy of mine who works on the athletic training staff that they’ve gone with Todd Haley

Have a feeling this is the guy. Just got a text from a buddy of mine who works on the athletic training staff that they’ve gone with Todd Haley

Haley has 21 years in the NFL, and was stunned when he was fired instead of being named interim HC for the browns. Why would he take a college OC position?

VN Store

Back