Door still open for To'o To'o and Crouch

Henry T's dad is a real jacka$$ "But one thing that we talked about was that we chose Tennessee the first time when we should have came to Alabama, so let’s not make this mistake twice."

Our program is such a dumpster fire. The fact a parent says that to a reporter, what the heck is going on. I really wish UT would cut all ties to this family immediately.
sounds like Henry T's dad is of the La Var Ball type, - I hope both of these young men stay Vols

Saban would be foolish to turn him away, just to keep him off our roster and limit the potential of a big rival. Don't believe for a second that Saban does not think UT is a major threat and competitor. He may own us, but knows that is not written in stone. He really sees the long game as well as he does gameday.

This sounds similar to a cheating relationship:

You are dating one person while chatting with another person....

If you dont like the first girl you can easily go to the second 🤣

Just based on what I've read from Bama fans that is where TT will wind up the Summer? Saying it's just a matter on the 1 time transfer or whether he has to sit out a year. Just what I've been reading.

If he is planning to go to Bama and if we have an option to make him sit a year I hope our coaches make him sit. I don't know the rule, but make it as difficult as possible. I still have hopes Bama is only his dad's wet dream and not Henry's choice. If so, I would love to have him back.

Just because you haven't seen it on social media doesn't mean an apology wasn't given to the new staff. But, you keep on thinking you know
it all when you don't know squat. Also, I coached ball for 19 years. I NEVER HELD A KID/YOUNG MAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PARENTS ACTIONS!!! NO OTHER COACH SHOULD EITHER!!!!! If it were HT's actions and comments, that would be a different scenario! YOU ARE CLUELESS!!!!!
Well, that was rude.

Saban would be foolish to turn him away, just to keep him off our roster and limit the potential of a big rival. Don't believe for a second that Saban does not think UT is a major threat and competitor. He may own us, but knows that is not written in stone. He really sees the long game as well as he does gameday.
Fantasy.

If you want to start the next season, best to get in Spring Ball with the new team...otherwise you are behind the curve for the fall. And when the team is Alabama, you are behind the curve just to begin with.

I'll rephrase my question.

What is the difference to fans? They haven't left yet. Maybe they will and maybe they won't. We're just butthurt because they're in the portal. So?

Reactions: willinhf
I seriously doubt Saban is really concerned about either of these players making a difference against Bama. I have no idea if either is even good enough to get on the field there. Somewhere in Calif. might make a good transfer destination. UCLA, or one of the mid-majors there.

Are you for real?? Saban could care less about UT or it's players.

Henry T's dad is a real jacka$$ "But one thing that we talked about was that we chose Tennessee the first time when we should have came to Alabama, so let’s not make this mistake twice."

Our program is such a dumpster fire. The fact a parent says that to a reporter, what the heck is going on. I really wish UT would cut all ties to this family immediately.
COMPLETELY agree.

Are you for real?? Saban could care less about UT or it's players.
You're naive. He knows a threat and has worked hard to put sugar in the gas tank of all his rivals. It is one of the keys to his dominance.

You too. You think too small. Not like a winner or champion attitude at all. He thinks bigger picture than you think.

The father just cucked our program publicly and the son continues to string us along. Eff that. Obviously the kid and family isnt all in here. Get rid of them. Have some dang self respect.

As stated, you know NOTHING. Just because he isn't on campus doesn't mean he is stringing UT along. He may have been upfront with the current staff and has stated he wants to see what penalties UT gets. Since you appear to know the family and their thought process. Let us
know how much of the bag money he got and the possiblity of him getting any penalties himself.

VN Store

Back