Don’t know about you guys, but I’m pulling for Florida Atlantic..

Is that even possible without traveling backwards in time?

Actually UP moves very good for a 7+ footer, is he dynamic, no but he moves, sets good screens, makes some very good assist. So as many of our own fans show hate for him, Barnes keep playing him.

Reactions: Sportslady
Transitive property doesn't apply in sports.

Correct, every game takes on its own dynamic. People over the years have tried that crap and it just doesn't hold up. Just like last night everybody thought the Lady Vols were in for a dog fight, because Toledo had beaten Michigan & Iowa State. Lady Vols won by 40+.

Reactions: Sportslady
I bet the OP would rather play the #3 seed instead of the #7 if we get past FAU.

Florida Atlantic has the speed to keep up with that 5'8 Kansas State point guard and I would not be surprised if the game is in the high 80's to low 90's like the Kansas State-Michigan State game was.

No way. If FDU had won, they would have had so many fans cheering for them. It’s just a risk you have to take. FDU was a much worse match up for every team in this tournament.
We tried to tell them. KSU is lucky, might’ve lost by 30 tonight if they’d gotten FDU.

FAU is excellent and worthy of the position they are in. Still can’t believe we had them down and folded like a cheap suit. Too many experienced players faded down the stretch.

FAU is excellent and worthy of the position they are in. Still can’t believe we had them down and folded like a cheap suit. Too many experienced players faded down the stretch.
I'm just glad our guys didn't have to go through all this elite 8/final 4 stuff considering how tired and beat up they are. The rest will do 'em a world of good.

Well that loss to them does not look so bad now. They are on the ultimate Cinderella run right now. This year has definitely showed the madness in March. 2 5's a singular 4 and a 9. I dont think even 10 days ago someone could have come up with this final 4. Has there ever been a final four with the highest seed being a 4? There is a non zero chance the finals are a 5 and a 9.

Well that loss to them does not look so bad now. They are on the ultimate Cinderella run right now. This year has definitely showed the madness in March. 2 5's a singular 4 and a 9. I dont think even 10 days ago someone could have come up with this final 4. Has there ever been a final four with the highest seed being a 4? There is a non zero chance the finals are a 5 and a 9.

SDSU took over the rebounds in the second half and they got back in the game and won it. Tennessee gave up the rebounds in the second half and lost to them. SDSU was prolly the closest team to ours in the tourney in terms of length and physicality.

SDSU took over the rebounds in the second half and they got back in the game and won it. Tennessee gave up the rebounds in the second half and lost to them. SDSU was prolly the closest team to ours in the tourney in terms of length and physicality.
Missing ZZ was the nail in the coffin for us. Im amazed we got as far as we did tbh.

Missing ZZ was the nail in the coffin for us. Im amazed we got as far as we did tbh.

ZZ had zero bearing on our game vs FAU. We lost that game solely on the glass giving up rebounds to a much smaller team. SDSU almost did the same until they stepped up in second half.

Last i checked, we took lead into halftime….

ZZ had zero bearing on our game vs FAU. We lost that game solely on the glass giving up rebounds to a much smaller team. SDSU almost did the same until they stepped up in second half.

Last i checked, we took lead into halftime….
We lost too because FAU was too quick for our guards. ZZ would have really helped in that respect.

VN Store

Back