Dolly Parton - National Anthem

I love that she does so much to give back and help the citizens of Tennessee. My boys love the "Imagination Library" books that they get each month from her. My 3 year old says "Daddy, Dolly Parton sent me a book!" She has never let fame go to her head.

We used to get her books years ago. She has a long reach in philanthropy.

I love that she does so much to give back and help the citizens of Tennessee. My boys love the "Imagination Library" books that they get each month from her. My 3 year old says "Daddy, Dolly Parton sent me a book!" She has never let fame go to her head.
Never forget when the voice of the Vols. John Ward announced his retirement.
Dolly is one of us through and through.

IMG_4804.jpeg

UT is bringing in Dolly to sing national anthem on Saturday Vs. UGA. Wonder if she can play Linebacker?
I see nothing about her singing the anthem nor anything else. I'm not dissing Dolly but I'm betting this is much more related to her new music being released than anything else.

I'll bet she'll do Rocky Top with the stadium and I'm sure it will be a blast for everyone.

Is she singing the national anthem or performing at halftime?

She is performing at halftime for the cowboys thanksgiving game so thought this might be a test run.

Whatever happened to the eagles that used to fly down and land on the trainer's arm during the national anthem? The were from the Dollywood eagle sanctuary but it's been a long time since one was at a game.
The progressives determined that was cruel and unusual punishment, so they pressured the powers that be to stop doing it. Auburn fell victim to that this year.

The progressives determined that was cruel and unusual punishment, so they pressured the powers that be to stop doing it. Auburn fell victim to that this year.
I'm not sure that's true. As a matter of fact Auburn takes a bald the eagle on the road, I think, to NFL games sometimes. I've not heard it's been pulled but I suppose it's possible since Sept.

That is wrong, I have seen them do it once this year already. They haven’t stopped doing it.

Reactions: BristolVol
Not sure if it's pre-game or halftime but it looks like we'll hear Dolly sing "Rocky Top". The halftime theme is "Christmas Vacation".

Reactions: TNStudMuffin
Speaking of Dolly, I heard an ad on XM that Dolly's new music will be on Rock and Roll radio XM14.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back