Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Just put this down on paper. A bit gross... but, I love limericks! Great brain exercise. Bawdy, too.

There once was a man named Kyler
Who owned a female Rottweiler.
The dog took a bite
Kyler lost the fight.
And, he ended up inside her.
Wow....That is what you call a surprise ending.....Hey you are a very talented writer

Our sixteen year old cat was removed from her mother’s den as a wee kitten and spent nine months in cages at a rescue facility. She’s spent her life as an indoor kitty, backing away from doors open to the outside. This Spring, my wife coaxed her onto the screened porch. She would last a few minutes before scurrying back inside. Now, she yowls and paces at the door to the porch until she is let out. She’ll yowl at the door when she wants back in. My wife has created a monster…

Our sixteen year old cat was removed from her mother’s den as a wee kitten and spent nine months in cages at a rescue facility. She’s spent her life as an indoor kitty, backing away from doors open to the outside. This Spring, my wife coaxed her onto the screened porch. She would last a few minutes before scurrying back inside. Now, she yowls and paces at the door to the porch until she is let out. She’ll yowl at the door when she wants back in. My wife has created a monster…
Welcome to my life!

I’m coming here because I need help rehoming my black lab and hoping someone in this thread can help. He’s 3 years old. He’s got some food aggression so with a smaller dog and an almost 1 year old baby, I need to find a better situation for him. I refuse to go through a humane society or anything that results in anything besides him going from my house to a new home with a better situation for him to thrive. Up-to-date shots and trained. Just need help. If there’s a home with no other dogs and no small children, he’s the best dog.

This clump of lemon balm was NOT here last summer. They obviously love neglected sideyard beds. I’m not looking forward to digging this thing out:
1655211810211.jpeg

Reactions: Vjcvette
This clump of lemon balm was NOT here last summer. They obviously love neglected sideyard beds. I’m not looking forward to digging this thing out:
View attachment 463958
Grew that stuff in a pot. It somehow ended up spreading outside of it. It is a weed for sure. But it sure smells good and keeps the skeeters away. It also makes a good tea.

Reactions: VolNExile
Grew that stuff in a pot. It somehow ended up spreading outside of it. It is a weed for sure. But it sure smells good and keeps the skeeters away. It also makes a good tea.
Apparently it is spread by seed distribution, rather than by roots as other mints are, so flowers must be removed before setting seed.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I’m coming here because I need help rehoming my black lab and hoping someone in this thread can help. He’s 3 years old. He’s got some food aggression so with a smaller dog and an almost 1 year old baby, I need to find a better situation for him. I refuse to go through a humane society or anything that results in anything besides him going from my house to a new home with a better situation for him to thrive. Up-to-date shots and trained. Just need help. If there’s a home with no other dogs and no small children, he’s the best dog.
Bat dude....

Have you tried hand feeding it sounds counterintuitive but it helped me with Hiro. We have set feed times, he has 10 minutes to eat twice daily. He does not eat out of a bowl.. I have worked with him to eat out of a muzzle and a hand only. I can now put a bowl of food down and give him the command for no. And he will not touch the food. Took about 3 months to get him that way but he knows that's the only way he eats. Well besides ice cream and Popsicles.. I'm not totally Draconian.

Eta: I know this is not what you asked but I had the same problem and if was closer my response would have been send him over like a cat to slice's

Last edited:
Isn't that all cats.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back