Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Intruder alert!!!

Of course, the cat never got anywhere close to the intruder. 🙄

View attachment 402693
My dog would warn me when a squirrel was in the bird feeder on my deck, I have a pellet gun beside the door and during legal season I'd shoot them.......or at them, I missed so many times he now just raises an eyebrow.

FB_IMG_1634424610217.jpgFB_IMG_1634424618577.jpgFB_IMG_1634424598166.jpgFB_IMG_1634424638356.jpgFB_IMG_1634424610217.jpgFB_IMG_1634424618577.jpgFB_IMG_1634424598166.jpgFB_IMG_1634424638356.jpgThis one is a downer but since most of you are animal lovers bear with me, I'm posting for a reason.

This was Thaddeus, he came to a rescue of a friend of mine as a severe neglect case. He had major health problems and hooves that were thought to be too far gone, the bone had almost surely grown up and out with his neglected hooves. But when the vet came to her farm for the ultrasound they found very little disfiguration in bone structure which meant he had a chance.

His hooves were trimmed by an expert farrier over the course of two weeks. Because of his poor diet he had some serious health conditions. And after 4 weeks it appeared he was on the mend, then he unexpectedly went down a couple of days ago. Payton did everything she could but Thaddeus' organs and heart shut down.

I'm asking for prayers for Payton, she lost her rescue partner and longtime boyfriend to a car accident a few months ago and she is taking the loss of Thaddeus very hard. She pours everything into these animals. Literally everything she has.

I ask for your prayers and your support for animals. Give to your local rescues, you save lives and give dignity and love to animals who cannot be saved.

If you are moved to do so offer some support our kind words to Christian Farms Rescue Rehab in Erin TN.

View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436This one is a downer but since most of you are animal lovers bear with me, I'm posting for a reason.

This was Thaddeus, he came to a rescue of a friend of mine as a severe neglect case. He had major health problems and hooves that were thought to be too far gone, the bone had almost surely grown up and out with his neglected hooves. But when the vet came to her farm for the ultrasound they found very little disfiguration in bone structure which meant he had a chance.

His hooves were trimmed by an expert farrier over the course of two weeks. Because of his poor diet he had some serious health conditions. And after 4 weeks it appeared he was on the mend, then he unexpectedly went down a couple of days ago. Payton did everything she could but Thaddeus' organs and heart shut down.

I'm asking for prayers for Payton, she lost her rescue partner and longtime boyfriend to a car accident a few months ago and she is taking the loss of Thaddeus very hard. She pours everything into these animals. Literally everything she has.

I ask for your prayers and your support for animals. Give to your local rescues, you save lives and give dignity and love to animals who cannot be saved.

If you are moved to do so offer some support our kind words to Christian Farms Rescue Rehab in Erin TN.
Damn, that is so sad. Thanks to Payton for fighting for Thaddeus in the midst of her grief. 😢 Prsyers for her in this terrible time, and gratitude to you and others for being there for these animals.

Damn, that is so sad. Thanks to Payton for fighting for Thaddeus in the midst of her grief. 😢 Prsyers for her in this terrible time, and gratitude to you and others for being there for these animals.
Thank you, I'm not equipped or blessed with the resources to take on cases like his but networks work. Everyone in rescue circles did what they can within their resources.

I'm better suited/set up for small ruminants, goats and sheep. But if I have the room I take whatever's in need.

View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436This one is a downer but since most of you are animal lovers bear with me, I'm posting for a reason.

I saw this on tik tok. I wondered how the horse was doing. So sad to hear this. Your friend does great things.

Truth in memes...

AVvXsEiIRd8UyiFjZqqNMVeY2P6vyb76b4K-OTTHe3KK6gzlDP5d6DYBdFlTRYhfl9KTTIRYVKf2gzVwLVJLfB96zAPcxfIwFichYo97DKGNmRPib8VppCq9w1XPVymbd4O6b6qJwGdtC-ZnuqOFq_k3jvh8j_EycWF55C3QVgv85pus8zDZVk7fJaYZl1kBIw=s664

Then you let said dog our just for them to run around for 25 minutes and bark their heads off. For them to finally remember they have to pee when you start chasing them around the yard to get them back inside. Or is that just mine?

Mine doesn't bark, but I think the colder it is, the more things she feels the need to go sniff in the yard. Normally, I'm growling "get your backside back inside!" about two minutes in.

Then you let said dog our just for them to run around for 25 minutes and bark their heads off. For them to finally remember they have to pee when you start chasing them around the yard to get them back inside. Or is that just mine?
This. Especially last night. It got down to like 40 degrees and i'm standing out there like an idiot in shorts and a tank top telling a dog to hurry up and pee.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
In 1970, I transferred into another school. There, I met a girl with a female basset hound. She came over to my house and met my basset hound, Sam. She thought it would be good to mate our two dogs. When she believed her dog to be in heat, I brought Sam over to her house, and we put the two dogs together in the basement. Grunting and prodigious pooping ensued. The two of them never hooked up. I offered to bring Sam over again, but that didn’t happen. In less than a year, a girl speeding to school in her family’s station wagon would lose control, careen off the roadway, and run over Sam in the middle of a neighbor’s yard. Sam didn’t survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back