Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Went to Costco and the dogs ate 2 loaves if bread (pumpkin spice and cinnamon) and proceed to hide what was left in the couch and between pilllows on bed. Not these two.View attachment 397531
They look innocent to me, it was definitely the cat. And if you dont have a cat, a racoon broke into the house

Went to Costco and the dogs ate 2 loaves if bread (pumpkin spice and cinnamon) and proceed to hide what was left in the couch and between pilllows on bed. Not these two.View attachment 397531
Lol.. I was house and dog sitting for my sister years ago and she and her husband had a Boston Terrier. I came in the house and he usually met me at the door all excited and crazy, but he was nowhere to be found….. I walked into the kitchen and saw a cabinet door open and an empty bag of nacho cheese Doritos on the floor….no crumbs… licked completely clean… I looked down the hall and there he was… all slumped over with that quilty as hell look…. I walked toward him and turned on the light and his whole face… up over his eyes even… had orange Doritos dust … he was covered in it

Last edited:
Lol.. I was house and dog sitting for my sister years ago and she and her husband had a Boston Terrier. I came in the house and he usually met me at the door all excited and crazy, but he was nowhere to be found….. I walked into the kitchen and saw a cabinet door open and an empty bag of nacho cheese Doritos on the floor….no crumbs… licked completely clean… I looked down the hall and there he was… all slumped over with that quilty as hell look…. I walked toward him and turned on the light and his whole face… up over his eyes even… had orange Doritos dust … he was covered in it
We can't leave Fazoli Breadsticks below counter level with our boxer. Once we never found the paper......until it showed up in the yard :oops:

You’re mistaken.
It’s terriers and bully’s. Lol. I have not had a hound in a couple years.
She was a good dog though and I miss her.
Everyone should have 5 dogs.

I get that from my Mom. Every canine, from a toy terrier to great dane to a coyote was a "hound". No exceptions. In her honor, I try to address all dogs as Hound, including my own.

Also, all equines regardless of breed, were "mules".

No idea where she got these ideas. She grew up in lower Mississippi early last century on a fairly large farm populated by many and various farm aminals. Who knows.

I get that from my Mom. Every canine, from a toy terrier to great dane to a coyote was a "hound". No exceptions. In her honor, I try to address all dogs as Hound, including my own.

Also, all equines regardless of breed, were "mules".

No idea where she got these ideas. She grew up in lower Mississippi early last century on a fairly large farm populated by many and various farm aminals. Who knows.
Well there is support for that line of thinking. for example the old saying “on the ground belongs to the hounds” included all dogs as hounds.

Reactions: Tin Man and Danl
Well there is support for that line of thinking. for example the old saying “on the ground belongs to the hounds” included all dogs as hounds.

Maybe. When I was in high school, my younger brother was gifted a Pekinese. It was hilarious when Mom, in all seriousness, would tell him to come clean up after his hound. She never understood why we were laughing.

Maybe. When I was in high school, my younger brother was gifted a Pekinese. It was hilarious when Mom, in all seriousness, would tell him to come clean up after his hound. She never understood why we were laughing.
Random question: was she of German descent?

Dog (any type) in German is der Hund.

Reactions: Wireless1
Random question: was she of German descent?

Dog (any type) in German is der Hund.

LOL. Much later in life, I was relating that story to some friends in Germany. They said the same thing!

No, Mom's people (and mine) are mostly Irish with some Scottish and Swedish thrown in. Her sisters (my aunts) don't know where she got that from either. They weren't inflicted with it, apparently.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back