Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Bruno and my wife graduated from obedience school today. I have owned countless dogs. Never had one near this strong or stubborn. In just four classes I have one of my best behaved dogs. This sys1623808513372.jpeg

tem is unreal. If you have a problem dog I highly recommend the Ultimate K9 system. I am proud of my wife and Bruno.
YAY

Reactions: Vol524
Bruno and my wife graduated from obedience school today. I have owned countless dogs. Never had one near this strong or stubborn. In just four classes I have one of my best behaved dogs. This system is unreal. If you have a problem dog I highly recommend the Ultimate K9 system. I am proud of my wife and Bruno.
Is that your wife in the photo?😄

Reactions: imw8n4u and Vol524
Reggie misses his buddy. Been depressed and not eating muchView attachment 374650
I had a Great Dane the nearly grieved himself to death. He actually cried when the Vet put his friend down. He went 8 days without eating or moving around. I called the Vet and told him what was going on. He said if I didn't do something to change his mood he would grief himself to death. I called a rescue place and find him a female friend. As soon as I brought her home my Dane was back to normal. Just for your info. Hang in there.

Last edited:
I had a Great Dane the nearly grieved himself to death. He actually cried when the Vet put his friend down. He went 8 days without eating or moving around. I called the Vet and told him what was going on. He said if I didn't do something to change his mood he would grief himself to death. I called a rescue place and find him a female friend. As soon as I brought her home my Dame was back to normal. Just for your info. Hang in there.
Thanks so much. Glad to hear that yours perked up. People don’t realize how emotional that dogs are. I had an interview with a rescue agency yesterday. We were approved to adopt, so. now to start looking.

VN Store

Back