Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

CubsFanTN

View attachment 377057
My sweet cat, Emma has died. I found her this afternoon. Emma was 15 years old. Her kidneys were failing, but our change in her diet had her spritely as a kitten these past weeks. The position in which I found her indicates that she died suddenly. RIP, my beloved Emma.
Sorry @Tin Man , wishing you comfort my friend.

oUTlaw

View attachment 377057
My sweet cat, Emma has died. I found her this afternoon. Emma was 15 years old. Her kidneys were failing, but our change in her diet had her spritely as a kitten these past weeks. The position in which I found her indicates that she died suddenly. RIP, my beloved Emma.
Prayers, Tin Man

Smokey X

text a friend
View attachment 377057
sorry to hear that

malinoisvol

Tree'm Smoky!
View attachment 377057
Sorry for your loss, Tin.

SDV

View attachment 377057
So sorry!

VolNExile

Easily amused
View attachment 377057
I’m so sorry. 😢 How’s her sister doing?

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
I’m so sorry. 😢 How’s her sister doing?
She’s a bit freaked out. They were litter mates. We’re loving on her. I just finished burying Kitty Em. We would sing the Wizard of Oz music when she ran around the house. Emma was my baby. The Tin Man’s girl. I miss her.

joevol33

trampoline king
View attachment 377057
Sorry to hear that

Vjcvette

1977KnoxGal
View attachment 377057
So sorry to hear about Emma :(

VN Store

Sponsors