Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

This may sound crazy to some, but I'm gonna share it. I won't go into full detail, but those from the zone know what's going on with my wife's health. Today while waiting on the kids to get home so we could go see her at the hospital, I had a breakdown. I literally laid in the floor sobbing/praying, like couldn't help it. My little cocoa came over to me, and at some point I noticed she was crying, like how a dog whimpers. It may sound crazy, but it's like she knew I was hurting, and it hurt her too. Dogs are just good people, ain't no other way to say it.
Sorry to hear about your wife. Praying for a speedy recovery. But, you are wrong my friend. Dogs are better than most good people. Most of the time when someone is being nice to you, they want something. When my kids meet me at the back door after a long day of work, I know they want something. My dog mets me at the mailbox. He just wants to ride in with me.

Not mine, but I do recognize the guilty look...

daily_gifdump_3513_05-gif.85998

My baby girl died today. She was 13 years old, and just a genuinely sweet girl. I’m going to miss her curling up with me on the couch, or seeing her sitting in the window each day when I get home from work. It truly hurts and I miss her already.
View attachment 368743
💔 So sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

I still miss mine daily.

My baby girl died today. She was 13 years old, and just a genuinely sweet girl. I’m going to miss her curling up with me on the couch, or seeing her sitting in the window each day when I get home from work. It truly hurts and I miss her already.
View attachment 368743
Condolences. It is a tough thing. They are indeed family members.

Just witness a dog get killed by running into traffic. I was out on a run and a dog had been in a wagon with a child, got loose and ran into traffic on a busy road. First car avoided it, second did not, and no way for that car to. Owner ran and picked it up, but that dog was lifeless.

Just a reminder to keep dogs leashed up and/or not in the hands of a 4 or 5 year old. Now that girl witnessed a traumatic event too.

View attachment 368743
I'm so sorry buddy

VN Store

Back