Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I woke up this morning and Bear (almost 13) was acting very strangely. We determined he had a (some) seizure(s) during the night. He's back in business now and went to work with Daddy this afternoon....I work from home but he wanted to be with Pops.

Bear at work.jpg

Just an FYI. When our dog was allowed out of the cone following ACL surgery, he licked it so bad that he reopened the wound. So keep an eye on her.
Yeah thanks for the heads up. They did mention that to me and I told her.........she promised she wouldnt lick if I would just not put the cone on her.

How did you determine this?

He's had seizures all his life and he trembles and his eyesight isn't "right". After a while he'll pop up and acts normal. When we see them about to happen we get on the floor with him and hold him. If it happens during the night or when we're gone we may not ever know. These happened just before we got up.

He's had seizures all his life and he trembles and his eyesight isn't "right". After a while he'll pop up and acts normal. When we see them about to happen we get on the floor with him and hold him. If it happens during the night or when we're gone we may not ever know. These happened just before we got up.
Okay, just was curious. When Rocky first collapsed, Kevin thought it was seizures, I didn't, but the vet said seizures happen in different ways. Rocky's collapsing was due to anemia.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back