Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

We lost our Vizsla mix(female) in January. Our Pit (male) was depressed for a bit, then started getting better after a month or two. But after a few more months got mopey again. So we got him a puppy. He is really excited. We just brought her home tonight.

20190823_193007.jpg

Last edited:
We lost our Vizsla mix(female) in January. Our Pit (male) was depressed for a bit, then started getting better after a month or two. But after a few more months got mopey again. So we got him a puppy. He is really excited. We just brought her home tonight.

View attachment 219807
Great looking pup, sorry for your lose and glad it worked out well for you all. I think we will get ours a pal in about a month

I found a Bluetick pup I want. I don't think it's going to come to pass, tho.

Well, the official breeder of Smokey lives in Smithville and I have her info if you’re interested. Not sure if you even live in arm but if so, that’s about 30 mins south of M’boro.
Cool story... Smokey 1-9 all came from a breeder in Ky. She didn’t feel like that was right so she began breeding blue ticks and this current Smokey is from her! She said every time he runs through the T it feels like her own kid. Pretty cool.

Well, the official breeder of Smokey lives in Smithville and I have her info if you’re interested. Not sure if you even live in arm but if so, that’s about 30 mins south of M’boro.

Birmingham. It's not far. If you don't mind my asking, how much did Knox run you?

Cool story... Smokey 1-9 all came from a breeder in Ky. She didn’t feel like that was right so she began breeding blue ticks and this current Smokey is from her! She said every time he runs through the T it feels like her own kid. Pretty cool.

Huh? When did they move Smithville?🙂 Or Mboro?
Slightly NE of Murfreesboro. Drive time seems about right.

Reactions: revjayp

VN Store

Back