Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I believe that they can see angels and or demons
I've never seen anything supernatural, but I watch a lot of stuff about it and the dogs ALWAYS sense something first. I have no doubt they can sense things (maybe not see, but in some way sense), humans can not. Just another reason dogs are man's best friend. Although, I do believe cats can sense the supernatural, also. It's just whether or not that particular cat feels like warning u at that particular time

She's what I like to call a country mutt, Border Collie, Blue Heeler, Australian Shepherd and believe it or not, Beagle
I thought she must have some heeler/ shepherd in her. This is our girl. We were told she is an Australian Shepherd/ heeler mix, but our vet thinks she has some hound in her as well. She is the sweetest.

On October 17, on this thread (#3060), I posted a photo of Nemo, the three legged dog that I had the pleasure to meet at the dog park.
Here is a photo of Waylon, another three legged dog, who is as happy and friendly as Nemo.
Waylon was hit by a car and had scars over parts of his body.
Dogs are amazing creatures and we can learn some good things from them.

87E5FBC0-959F-4DBC-9979-A35E80F89E42.jpeg

My old man Knox and his best friend. He's 12.5yo and really been slowing down lately and mostly deafView attachment 319059

Cute dog & kid. Bear will be 13 in 3 weeks and is pretty much deaf, as well. I have to remember that when we're outside. I can't just call him if he's facing away. Sad.

That, or he just decided one day to stop listening...which I wouldn't blame him if he did.

VN Store

Back