Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I’ve never used one, but my in-laws have a shitzu that’s either the most stubborn or dumbest dog I’ve ever been around.... maybe both. She doesn’t listen to anything anyone says. Granted, they did a very poor job of disciplining the dog as a pup, but the shock collar does wonders.
You can adjust the amount of shock it gives off or switch it to vibrate only..... they’ve only zapped her twice that I know of, but she stops acting like a wild ass immediately. ..... which makes me think she’s just stubborn

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
This is Nemo. He is a three legged dog who I see at the Carrollwood dog park in Tampa.
He is always so happy to be there and rarely stops running and playing with the other canine visitors.
What a great dog. I always hope he is at the park when I go there.
C7B8245A-EA0B-42D9-9D56-BFCA8575C893.jpeg

Last edited:
This is Nemo. He is a three legged dog who I see at the Carrollwood dog park in Tampa.
He is always so happy to be there and rarely stops running and playing with the other canine visitors.
What a great dog. I always hope he is at the park when I go there.
View attachment 315348
3 legged dogs make me smile, especially the playful ones

We have a Cavapoo. Long gangly legs, playful, he will run around our back yard until he's exhausted. He loves people, and gets along with other dogs.
Aww! I read that they’re affectionate and love attention. I guess I’ll see if he’s for y’all or not soon.

VN Store

Back