Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I didnt even know dogs were susceptible to RMSF.

We use Pet Armour or Frontline once per month. Seems to work pretty well.
Yeah she always had a ceresta collar on but I guess its not 100 percent effective or it had gotten loose on her

We have done Advantage Multi for years, but just switched to something new in a chewable form. I prefer it, because it's much cleaner than the liquid application between the shoulder blades. Could get messy with a smooth coated Dobie.

I don't think Trifexis kills ticks. We use the Nexgard chewable. No problem getting her to eat it because it's like a beef flavored treat.

Trifexis comes with an active ingredient called Spinosad. It kills the fleas, ticks or any other infestation within 30 minutes.

Trifexis comes with an active ingredient called Spinosad. It kills the fleas, ticks or any other infestation within 30 minutes.
We have gave the Trifexis to our dogs monthly for the past 14 years. Our dogs (knock wood) have never had a flea. Between the Trifexis and the Pet Armour/Frontline, they've had very few ticks.

Of the ticks we have found bitten in, about 1/3 were dead. I assume that is a unintended side effect of the Trifexis.

View attachment 300951
My wife sent me this pic last night at work. This is the room we turned into a classroom for our son to virtual school

Mr. Knox isnt allowed in this room for several reasons the wife laid down. So, he belly crawled really slowly around the corner so she wouldn't see him.

A little backstory the wife is okay with pets as long as they dont lick her, get on her, shed, smell, make a mess, require walking, or other small things. Did I mention she's not a huge fan of pets.

So, Knox wants to love her soooooo bad. It's quite funny to watch them.
Reasons 468 and 892 I love dogs.

VN Store

Back