Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Taking my dobie to the vet today, she won't eat has lost a ton of weight, she is almost 10 but I want her to pull through. She too is a red/rust, the sweetest dog ever.

They are the best, but I am biased as I bet you are as well.

10 is getting up there for a Dobie, and I get nervous when they stop eating. I hope your girl is just having a spell, and gets back to herself in short order.

They are the best, but I am biased as I bet you are as well.

10 is getting up there for a Dobie, and I get nervous when they stop eating. I hope your girl is just having a spell, and gets back to herself in short order.
Well they think it's lymphoma but we have her on an appetite stimulant that seems to be working, just want her to be comfortable at this point.

Well they think it's lymphoma but we have her on an appetite stimulant that seems to be working, just want her to be comfortable at this point.

I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m glad she is eating. Love her big until her time comes.

I lost my last Dobie just short of his 4th birthday to Wobblers. He took funny step off the couch on Tuesday and I had to have him put down on a Friday. The next day the Gators kicked our teeth in in Pruitts first year, and I didn’t even care. Took the household a few months to absorb the loss. A heartbreaker, man. Me and the wife were a mess. He is the Dobie in my profile pic.

I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m glad she is eating. Love her big until her time comes.

I lost my last Dobie just short of his 4th birthday to Wobblers. He took funny step off the couch on Tuesday and I had to have him put down on a Friday. The next day the Gators kicked our teeth in in Pruitts first year, and I didn’t even care. Took the household a few months to absorb the loss. A heartbreaker, man. Me and the wife were a mess. He is the Dobie in my profile pic.
She didn't make it, passed away in her sleep last night. It's tough but she had a great life loved us as much as we loved her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200815-132343~2.png
    Screenshot_20200815-132343~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
She didn't make it, passed away in her sleep last night. It's tough but she had a great life loved us as much as we loved her.
I fully understand the pain and sense of loss. They can really insert themselves into our homes and hearts.
She was very fortunate to live the life she did with you & your family.

I am so sorry to hear this. I guess she didn’t have to suffer long which is a silver lining, if there is one to be had.

I know you are hurting, my friend. Man’s best friend can really put their stamp on your heart, and bring the toughest man to his knees. I thank The Good Lord for giving us the gift of dogs. Hang in there. She was a beauty.

1597516585338.png

Im sorry to hear that, losing a dog is awful. I hope you can find some closure knowing you gave her the best life you could, and she loved you as much as she could.

Taking my dobie to the vet today, she won't eat has lost a ton of weight, she is almost 10 but I want her to pull through. She too is a red/rust, the sweetest dog ever.
Ever figure anything out with her? Our 8yo chocolate lab has lost weight and interest in her food as well. She gets pretty excited about treats but the weight loss part worries me. We’ve tried 4 different high quality foods as well, not much interest.

EDIT: I just saw your last post, I’m sorry man

image000000(17).jpg
My wife sent me this pic last night at work. This is the room we turned into a classroom for our son to virtual school

Mr. Knox isnt allowed in this room for several reasons the wife laid down. So, he belly crawled really slowly around the corner so she wouldn't see him.

A little backstory the wife is okay with pets as long as they dont lick her, get on her, shed, smell, make a mess, require walking, or other small things. Did I mention she's not a huge fan of pets.

So, Knox wants to love her soooooo bad. It's quite funny to watch them.

Just found out my dobie died of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, make sure your doggoes have the best up to date tick repellent please.
I didnt even know dogs were susceptible to RMSF.

We use Pet Armour or Frontline once per month. Seems to work pretty well.

VN Store

Back