Does Chase McGrath scare you too?

you said it yourself. He made the kick. He didnt nail the kick
You know fans like you aggravate the crap outta me, the dude hit the game winner against bama, in maybe the biggest game and moment this team has been in the past 16 years.. he missed an extra point and you’re worried?? Hey ya know hendon hooker didn’t complete 100 percent of his passes Saturday should we get rid of him??

You know fans like you aggravate the crap outta me, the dude hit the game winner against bama, in maybe the biggest game and moment this team has been in the past 16 years.. he missed an extra point and you’re worried?? Hey ya know hendon hooker didn’t complete 100 percent of his passes Saturday should we get rid of him??
where the f did this stupid rant come from? The post said he nailed the kick for the win against bama and my response was questioning the word 'nail'. Nothing to do with his accuracy or ability. If he had "nailed" it then it wouldnt have been partially blocked

Comprehension is a blessing. You need a good dose of it

where the f did this stupid rant come from? The post said he nailed the kick for the win against bama and my response was questioning the word 'nail'. Nothing to do with his accuracy or ability. If he had "nailed" it then it wouldnt have been partially blocked

Comprehension is a blessing. You need a good dose of it
Did he make the kick? Or did he Nail it bro?? Maybe if he could kick from 60+ and go 100 percent you would be happy, oh and of course to make sure your happy It goes 15 feet over the cross bar and dead center every time.
Do you want him as our kicker or not?

McGrath has been solid for Tennessee. I don't think you realize how difficult kicking field goals is, couple that with pressure packed situations. He is very even keel, which is what you want in a kicker. All kickers miss field goals, all of them. He will be fine.

Every time I watch it I'm still not sure it's going to clear the bar
You have something I have. It's called BVS. It's where a positive result can happen. But in your mind you can't see it happening lol. We gotta change that thinking my friend. 👍

Last edited:
He starts early every kick... Does make me nervous. Can be corrected.
I have noticed this. I also think he is just a little slow footed in the kicking motion. (could explain his early start) With this slow looking motion, he looks very deliberate. Almost like he is trying to aim/guide the kick. On the long ones, he just seems to "let her go" with just a little more speed.

Reactions: GAVol21
I did wonder what was going on him missing two

My view, not his fault he missed. We got to stop, especially letting people fly in from the left corner. Each time they seem to be right there a second after the ball is hiked.

Chase gets a lifetime pass from me. He beat Bama. I don't care if he never hits another PAT.

Reactions: GBOx2
I am the opposite. My comment against Alabama was that we had a "Good" kicker and I trusted him to make that kick.

I was already jumping and excited after the McCoy Catch. I thought we were going to make it. Hell, I thought we had a chance to win when we got the ball back.

Something about that game felt like we would win it.

Reactions: GBOx2

VN Store

Back