Doeren offered Tennessee job (according to football scoop)

Wes Rucker @wesrucker247 3m
I don’t pretend to be a genius, but it doesn’t take a genius to see that the #Vols administration is offering someone its fans just don’t want.

Sometimes that ends well (Chizik won a national title at Auburn). Usually it doesn’t end well, though.

Reactions: 1 person
Joe Giglio
Twitter › jwgiglio
Late update: Dave Doeren has a potential deal with Tennessee, according to sources, and an improved offer from N.C. State. He is expected to make a decision on Thursday

I think there is a chance DD sees the reaction and once he takes it all in decides not to enter the hornets nest

I wouldn’t want to be where I wasn’t wanted

Reactions: 4 people
Wes Rucker Retweeted

Joe Giglio‏Verified account
@jwgiglio
15m15 minutes ago
More
Late update: Dave Doeren has a potential deal with Tennessee, according to sources, and an improved offer from N.C. State. He is expected to make a decision on Thursday
Well I hope we get him a raise like we have for all the others

Reactions: 5 people
I’m not even joking. If you’re a student at UT with friends as invested in the program as many here seem to be, do what you can to set up protests. Cancel season tickets. Picket their offices. Make them pay attention that sub-mediocrity won’t be tolerated any longer. I’m disgusted.
I'm in ....I will donate all clothes ect. To a homeless shelter not kidding!! Won't walk around for free advertisement!!!

You mean to tell me we would hire Doeren for the same amount Chip Kelly is set to make per year at UCLA? :yuck:

Bahama John thought he had this ish in the bag. He had his man, the next Saban: Greg Schiano. Unfortunately for Bahama, the fans didn’t agree and he had to actually do his job after Kelly was long gone.

Reactions: 3 people
We need to send ole Haslam a message. If you burn Neyland Pilot will burn with it. Tennessee fans will make it our lives mission to see your business and political endeavors fail and turn to ashes.

Game on Haslams, now we go after what you hold dear!

You have no power whatsoever over the Haslam businesses.

I think there is a chance DD sees the reaction and once he takes it all in decides not to enter the hornets nest

I wouldn’t want to be where I wasn’t wanted

That's probably the best hope/option. Tweet the guy and let him know that while the administration may want him, the fans don't.

This month, the fans are also the more informed football experts than the administration, which is sad but true.

Empty neyland. It’s all we can do. They didn’t wanna hear our voices this time around so now they can find out what happens when you do not listen to your customers

Reactions: 4 people
No F'n way. Currie is a goner. Good luck on your next job hunt, sir! :fool:

Some are saying the rock being fenced off is fake news. Sorry I didn't know it was fake when I posted. After fans being threatened for chanting at the BB game I didn't consider the rock story might be fake. Seemed kinda par for the course today.

VN Store

Back