Doeren offered Tennessee job (according to football scoop)

On Monday, Basilio stated about eight names who, in this opinion, would be involved going forward.
Beano then said that Dave Doeren was his last choice on that list, so he expected him to be the next coach. It was sad but hilarious. Beano has long joked that he can predict our hires by spotting the least desirable name on any reported list.
Two days later; here we are.

Reactions: 9 people
sadmike.0_standard_709.0.gif

Reactions: 8 people
R.I.P University of Tennessee Football, they have been trying to kill us since Phil was pushed out now it is complete.

Screw you guys, i'm going home!!

Reactions: 4 people
If the AD and his bosses keep acting like the stupidest men in the world, folks might ought to get back out in the streets, on their phones and puters. We could hire an unwashed homeless veteran to do a better job. All their dumbasses need to be fired. There is no excuse for this level of incompetence.

Reactions: 2 people
Wes Rucker Retweeted

Joe Giglio‏Verified account
@jwgiglio
15m15 minutes ago
More
Late update: Dave Doeren has a potential deal with Tennessee, according to sources, and an improved offer from N.C. State. He is expected to make a decision on Thursday

A couple more confirmations

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jgravleyWRAL/status/936099451634110465[/twitter]

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jwgiglio/status/936101702347960321[/twitter]

Light up Twitter. @ Currie and Beverly. Email them. Bump these threads on this forum that express our disgust. They gave us power when we vetoed Schiano. Let’s use this power to tell them to eff off with these broccoli fart coaches. Use your voice, both in real life and online, and let them know this won’t suffice. If you don’t - it may be too late.

Last edited:
To do this in the middle of the night....

You know fan reaction.

This is a kamikaze mission. This man has no chance to succeed

Reactions: 7 people
R.I.P University of Tennessee Football, they have been trying to kill us since Phil was pushed out now it is complete.

Screw you guys, i'm going home!!

There is a prominent cable company here in East Tn that has season tickets and gives them to their best clients each game. They had no takers for the Vandy game. This company will probably no longer purchase these tickets along with many other companies due to lack of interest. Only when the stadium is half full will something be done about this catastrophe of an administration.

We need to send ole Haslam a message. If you burn Neyland Pilot will burn with it. Tennessee fans will make it our lives mission to see your business and political endeavors fail and turn to ashes.

Game on Haslams, now we go after what you hold dear!

Reactions: 5 people
Well there's this...

Doeren is in his fifth year with NC State and is coming off his best season, leading the team to an 8-4 record and as high as No. 14 in the Associated Press poll. After going 3-9 in his first year, he has led the Wolfpack to a winning season in each of the last four years.

The 45-year-old also had a 23-4 record in two years with Northern Illinois, helping the team reach the GoDaddy.com Bowl in 2012.

Although the level of interest from either side is unknown, Doeren has shown he can build winning teams in tough situations.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m not even joking. If you’re a student at UT with friends as invested in the program as many here seem to be, do what you can to set up protests. Cancel season tickets. Picket their offices. Make them pay attention that sub-mediocrity won’t be tolerated any longer. I’m disgusted.

VN Store

Back