Disturbing chart....

Also, from 2003-2006, CPF and the Vols are 3-9 vs. the 3 toughest opponents each season.

For instance, in 2006 it was Florida, Arkansas, and LSU. in 2005, it was LSU, Georgia, and Florida, etc etc etc.

uttrenddn1.png

That is sad Zona. Good work on the chart :good!:. I just wish that we had someone up on the Hill that could interpret what we are showing them, so maybe they just might see what they can't as of right now.

That is sad Zona. Good work on the chart :good!:. I just wish that we had someone up on the Hill that could interpret what we are showing them, so maybe they just might see what they can't as of right now.

Fulmer is here until 2011 and you'ld better get used to more bowls losses, more top 25 defeats, more losses to Florida, and oh My Goodness... dare I say a loss to Alabama.:ermm:

Fulmer is here until 2011 and you'ld better get used to more bowls losses, more top 25 defeats, more losses to Florida, and oh My Goodness... dare I say a loss to Alabama.:ermm:

are you saying fulmer will actually retire in 2011? come on, he goes 9-4 next year, that's two more years worth of extensions right there!

why does unranked count as 40? You could be one vote out from the top 25 and be far from being as bad as the 40th ranked team

VN Store

Back