Disney +

So, how are they doing episodes on the Mandalorian? i can only view one. I’m used to binge watching.

Mandalorian episode was good but now IDK what to watch. They have a 12' hype film for Marvel shows coming up, which is cool, but there just isn't much for me on here yet.

Reactions: lmoore944
So, how are they doing episodes on the Mandalorian? i can only view one. I’m used to binge watching.

I think it’s 2 episodes per week.

In a way I kinda like that as far as the social aspect of TV viewing goes. Forces everyone to watch it at the same pace.

At the same time I totally get wanting to burn through it in a day or two.

I just realized 4K HDR is included in the $6.99. Nice!

Netflix charges extra for that.

Mandalorian release schedule:

The Mandalorian episode one: November 12
The Mandalorian episode two: November 15
The Mandalorian episode three: November 22
The Mandalorian episode four: November 29
The Mandalorian episode five: December 6
The Mandalorian episode six: December 13
The Mandalorian episode seven: December 20
The Mandalorian episode eight: December 27

Yeah, that's a good one. I'm really only interested in seasons 1-10 or so, and I did a little Simpson's binge fairly recently so I'm probably not ready for another one for a while.
Other than the Mandalorian, I haven't really looked around the app. I happened to see the Simpsons which is why I said it lol

For those with 4k/HDR TV's, there is a whole section of movies in the app just for you. Netflix charges extra for their 4k content.

Other than the Mandalorian, I haven't really looked around the app. I happened to see the Simpsons which is why I said it lol
There are tons of less famous Disney movies from the 70’s and 80’s which are great. The more I’ve gone through it, the more impressed I’ve become.

They haven't truly opened the vault all the way. They put the most popular content on 1st. There is no Walt disney world show and there are hundreds of classic cartoons still not on. Hopefully they'll continue to add content. They did not add disneys Halloween treat.

They haven't truly opened the vault all the way. They put the most popular content on 1st. There is no Walt disney world show and there are hundreds of classic cartoons still not on. Hopefully they'll continue to add content. They did not add disneys Halloween treat.
I’m sure they’ll alternate titles similar to how Netflix does it in order to keep things fresh and interesting.

I'm stoked that I can now watch all the canon Star Wars animated series (Clone Wars, Rebels, Resistance). I started to watch Clone Wars on Netflix and watched the movie, but by the time I got around to watching the series Disney had pulled it.

Reactions: BearCat204
I'm stoked that I can now watch all the canon Star Wars animated series (Clone Wars, Rebels, Resistance). I started to watch Clone Wars on Netflix and watched the movie, but by the time I got around to watching the series Disney had pulled it.
Same here. I also never got around to watching Rebels and I have heard it is worth watching.

Same here. I also never got around to watching Rebels and I have heard it is worth watching.
I used the excuse that I was watching it with the 6 year old lol. Its pretty good actually and I'm not really into cartoons other than Snorks

VN Store

Back