Disney +

I downloaded and checked it out for a few minutes this morning. I'm very happy with it! Stream quality seems very good too.

I logged in via my PS4 successfully. A number of the links were not functioning properly yet - I assume due to excessive traffic.

Wow... Apple App Store wasn’t showing it in the search my phone. Went to the website and logged in. Gave me direct link to get the app.

That’s shady, Apple.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I keep getting connection lost. I’m guessing it’s getting over loaded with traffic.

Wow... Apple App Store wasn’t showing it in the search my phone. Went to the website and logged in. Gave me direct link to get the app.

That’s shady, Apple.
What I experienced was that this morning I could download the app and did from the App Store. A friend at work tried the same thing a few hours later and it didn't show up in his app store. I was then able to find it again and share the App Store link with him. I thought that was odd that I could see it but he couldn't.

Reactions: BenGrimm
I only got it for the Mandalorian for the time being. But I am looking forward to the new Marvel series they have coming up.

I had trouble finding it in the App Store when I first woke up this morning, and then a hour later I looked again and it was there. Watching the Star Wars series for the very first time!

Just got it. My kid is already diving into it. Plan on watching the mandalorian tonight with him. We are both pretty stoked.

Looks like it will be more than worth $7/month.

My kids are currently watching the 1967 Jumgle Book.

I probably won’t dive into the Mandalorian until this weekend.

VN Store

Back