Disney +

Didn’t know you could already. May as well go ahead and do it.

source.gif

For some reason I thought the launch was this week. Disappointed it’s still another week out. I’m pumped about the Mandalorian.

They have already pulled stuff off the Disney Now app. Kids were wanting to catch up on Star Wars Resistance but season 1 was gone. Noticed Rebels was pulled too. Lot of the previous Marvel cartoons as well.

We wont be subscribing. Disney channel(s) will still be on DirecTV.

So with this whole deal....is the Hulu part gonna have live TV or is it just gonna be the Hulu with the on demand tv shows?

How can anything be darker than Once Upon A Time? For the first several seasons I remember watching that show and commenting that literally nothing good happens at all to anyone on the show, everyone laughed because they agreed with it.
Yeah, that show was pretty dark. I did like how they introduced all the characters. I didnt finish watching the last couple of seasons.

I'm looking forward to the Obi-Wan series with McGregor. He's the sole reason the first(timeline) trilogy is even a little bit watchable.

I agree; I'm glad he's getting a chance to play the character again in hopefully a much better project. I was bummed when his rumored movie was cancelled but this will be even better since it will be 6 hours. It will also be interesting seeing him morph into the old hermit of ANH and not be all Jedi-ing around.

Mandalorian release schedule:

The Mandalorian episode one: November 12
The Mandalorian episode two: November 15
The Mandalorian episode three: November 22
The Mandalorian episode four: November 29
The Mandalorian episode five: December 6
The Mandalorian episode six: December 13
The Mandalorian episode seven: December 20
The Mandalorian episode eight: December 27

Mandalorian release schedule:

The Mandalorian episode one: November 12
The Mandalorian episode two: November 15
The Mandalorian episode three: November 22
The Mandalorian episode four: November 29
The Mandalorian episode five: December 6
The Mandalorian episode six: December 13
The Mandalorian episode seven: December 20
The Mandalorian episode eight: December 27

That schedule conveniently spans more than one month. That's so Disney. ;)

VN Store

Back