Disney +

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
How many of you guys will get this? If they really open the vault as they should, that movie service should be pretty incredible . I will definitely cancel Netflix

How many of you guys will get this? If they really open the vault as they should, that movie service should be pretty incredible . I will definitely cancel Netflix
I'm going to get it because I have a toddler

$6.99 month?!?.... Just take my money, Disney.

I’ll get it because I have kids and I’m a kid at heart 😁

And how could I pass on The Mandolorian and Clone Wars Season 7.

I’m paid up on Netflix thru Feb next year. Will revaluate if it’s worth dropping at that point.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
I'm definitely getting it since it is starting out only $7 a month. Plus I never got to watch The Clone Wars series before it was pulled from Netflix.

As of now there's still enough on Netflix to keep me with it, but that may change.

Are they going to have the old stuff? Maybe it's nostalgia but I'd like to see them streaming their older movies and cartoons.

Are they going to have the old stuff? Maybe it's nostalgia but I'd like to see them streaming their older movies and cartoons.

They are opening the vault. I think everything with the exception of Song of the South will be available.

Reactions: Godfatha
$6.99 month?!?.... Just take my money, Disney.

I’ll get it because I have kids and I’m a kid at heart 😁

And how could I pass on The Mandolorian and Clone Wars Season 7.

I’m paid up on Netflix thru Feb next year. Will revaluate if it’s worth dropping at that point.
I'm definitely getting it since it is starting out only $7 a month. Plus I never got to watch The Clone Wars series before it was pulled from Netflix.

As of now there's still enough on Netflix to keep me with it, but that may change.
I believe there will be also be an option to just pay $70 for the whole year

They should have the song of the south. It was good stuff. They should have all their old stuff. Parents will not want to pay to watch just current stuff. They'll get it for the old stuff

Clearly not a parent.

As stated, they are opening the vault.

They should have the song of the south. It was good stuff. They should have all their old stuff. Parents will not want to pay to watch just current stuff. They'll get it for the old stuff

Song of the South is never getting re-released. The only reference to it from here to eternity will be Splash Mountain in the parks. And it wouldn't surprise me if the rides don't get retooled in the next 10 to 20 years.

I read where netflix is suddenly hurting. Somebody is going to buy netflix eventually. 4 other services will come out this year and 2020

What does Disney+ get you? I haven’t seen much value in ESPN+.

Every Disney movie, show, cartoon ever. All the Marvel and Star Wars stuff including original shoes made for the platform.

You can get it without ESPN+ and Hulu for $7.

I actually get Hulu with Spotify right now. There is the occasional crappy football game I would watch on ESPN+ but I’ve never felt like I had to have it.

I was just sharing the info because you asked for something regarding them hurting. As with most predictions of the future, there are many differing views and opinions.

I think a smart conclusion is that they will not be able to continue to grow as demonstrated due to the oncoming demand and loss of current content. How they respond is anyone’s guess.

I was just sharing the info because you asked for something regarding them hurting. As with most predictions of the future, there are many differing views and opinions.

I think a smart conclusion is that they will not be able to continue to grow as demonstrated due to the oncoming demand and loss of current content. How they respond is anyone’s guess.

It’s fair to say competition is going to challenge them. They will take some lumps. This company started out by sending DVDs in the mail and pivoted not only to streaming but original content. They have shown to be very nimble. They aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. For some reason the OP wants them to fold.

VN Store

Back