Disney: The Most Evil Business In The World

Gotta love the suppression of freedom, am I right? This ain't gonna win you the presidency, bro. This is even moreso "positively dystopian."

"Mr DeSantis also has championed Florida's so-called “Stop WOKE” law, which bars businesses...from giving training on certain racial concepts."

Just the opposite as it gives all Floridians the ability to reject required/mandatory indoctrination. Also noticed the article conveniently left out those words "mandatory" or "required". Imagine that.

To
Gotta love the suppression of freedom, am I right? This ain't gonna win you the presidency, bro. This is even moreso "positively dystopian."

"Mr DeSantis also has championed Florida's so-called “Stop WOKE” law, which bars businesses...from giving training on certain racial concepts."
To be clear though, they did aways with the DEI for the Central Tourism Board. The only things they do for Disney is decide how much to tax them and what potholes to fill

Just the opposite as it gives all Floridians the ability to reject required/mandatory indoctrination. Also noticed the article conveniently left out those words "mandatory" or "required". Imagine that.

A corporate employer should have the right to give training on racial concepts if they want, if you want to live in a free country.

To be clear though, they did aways with the DEI for the Central Tourism Board. The only things they do for Disney is decide how much to tax them and what potholes to fill

As I understand it, Stop WOKE is a state law that would affect all private employers, except for a judge issued a temporary injunction against it.

A corporate employer should have the right to give training on racial concepts if they want, if you want to live in a free country.

As I understand it, Stop WOKE is a state law that would affect all private employers, except for a judge issued a temporary injunction against it.
I was commenting on the Central Florida Tourism Board. Outside of infrastructure in Disney World they have little say in how Disney is run.

Disney Bleeds $512 Million on Streaming Services as Hulu, Disney+ Prices Soar

The Walt Disney Company continues to hemorrhage money on its streaming services, losing hundreds of millions of dollars in the most recent quarter as it plans to pass some of that pain to consumers by once again jacking up prices on Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+.

Disney reported its streaming businesses lost $512 million for the fiscal third quarter, marking an improvement from the same period last year when it lost more than $1 billion. CEO Bob Iger is in the midst of reining in the company’s profligate spending habits in the face of plunging profitability, recently laying off an unprecedented 7000 workers worldwide.

For the past three fiscal quarters, Disney’s streaming losses have amounted to a stunning $2.22 billion.

Disney Bleeds $512 Million on Streaming Services as Hulu, Disney+ Prices Soar

Disney is threatened with Bud Light-style boycott over Hiring Gender-Fluid influencer Seann Altman

Social media users have pledged to never give one more cent to Disney after the company partnered with a gender-fluid TikToker to promote girls' clothing - a move that many are comparing to Bud Light's disastrous partnership with Dylan Mulvaney.

Seann Altman, who sometimes dresses up as a woman but uses he/him pronouns, did a sponsored post for the Disney Style TikTok account showing how he put together a Minnie Mouse-inspired look.

'I literally look like Minnie Mouse, and I fit in perfectly with Mickey and his friends,' he said on the video that showed him dressing up. 'The bow, with the dress, and the shoes really sealed the deal. Now I'm fashionable, bold, and fun, just like Minnie Mouse!'

Parents were quick to respond with rage to the ad, with many stating they will not do any kind of business with the company as a consequence, and asking others to follow.

'Disney thinks parents and children are really dumb, and as evil as they are,' said Christian Twitter personality Linda Marie Lovison. 'PARENTS - Cut out all Disney from your family's life.'

Disney is threatened with Bud Light-style boycott over hiring gender-fluid influencer Seann Altman | Daily Mail Online

Disney's Movie Losses blamed on Tired Franchises like Indiana Jones, Too Many Superhero Movies and Bloated blockbuster budgets

• Disney has reportedly lost over a billion dollars due to its recent box office flops
Disney's recent movie flops have been blamed on an over-reliance on tired franchises like Indiana Jones, too many superhero movies and bloated budgets for the studio's blockbusters.

The most notable fiasco has been Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. It is the fifth and final installment of the adventure series starring Harrison Ford, 81.

Dial of Destiny barely surpassed its $295 million budget by around $70 million after critics slated it for being a lazy 'counterfeit' version of the once-iconic character featuring fake-looking CGI and woke pontificating courtesy of a new sidekick played by Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

Other standout failures so far this year include Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and The Little Mermaid. The latter made a respectable $542 million globally, but big Disney hits can easily break the $1 billion mark, with critics suggesting viewers have tired of live action remakes of the studio's classic 1980s and 1990s cartoons.

Disney has also been embroiled in a series of woke controversies over LGBT issues in its children's TV shows and movies.

But while other notable hits including last year's Avatar: The Way of the Water have made rival companies a fortune, Disney's duds have done the opposite.

However, Disney's flatlining releases have been evident in its children's movies too - with the recent launch in May becoming Pixar's least successful launch in 28 years with just a $30 million opening in the US.

74255595-12401075-While_Disney_s_big_blockbuster_of_the_summer_a_tired_Indiana_Jon-a-9_1691881137873.jpg

While Disney's big blockbuster of the summer, a tired Indiana Jones remake, was a dud, the same can't be said of Christopher Nolan's biopic Oppenheimer

Disney's movie losses blamed on tired franchises like Indiana Jones, too many superhero movies and bloated blockbuster budgets | Daily Mail Online

But while other notable hits including last year's Avatar: The Way of the Water have made rival companies a fortune, Disney's duds have done the opposite

Rival companies? Avatar was produced by a 20th Century Studios which is owned by Disney. The author including that line pretty clearly shows it was a hit piece.

This guy doesn't get political but gives good explanation regarding Disney's struggles.

Disney+ seems to be a major barometer on why Disney went in the wrong direction.

Sage Steele Settles Lawsuit, Leaves ESPN So She Can Exercise Her ‘First Amendment Rights More Freely’

Jesse-Grant_Getty-Images-for-Bullseye-Event-Group-640x480.jpg

Veteran ESPN reporter Sage Steele has made a major announcement on social media after settling her lawsuit against the cable sports network and its owner Disney.

Steele took to her X account (formerly known as Twitter) to tell fans that her case is settled and she is now leaving the network.

“Having successfully settled my case with ESPN/Disney, I have decided to leave so I can exercise my first amendment rights more freely. I am grateful for so many wonderful experiences over the past 16 years and am excited for my next chapter!”

Steele, who joined ESPN in 2007, was suspended by the network in 2021 for her stance on the coronavirus vaccine. She was also admonished for talking about Barack Obama’s lineage and for speaking out about how too many women dress in today’s society on a podcast with former NFL player Jay Cutler.

After being suspended for exercising her freedom of speech, Steele sued Disney and ESPN in 2022. She accused her bosses of taking away high-profile assignments, violating her right to free speech, and breach of contract.

Sage Steele Settles Lawsuit, Leaves ESPN So She Can Exercise Her 'First Amendment Rights More Freely'

EXCLUSIVE: Branding experts warn Rachel Zegler backlash could RUIN Disney's big budget Snow White Remake and predict executives will be having 'crisis talks' in order to win back fans ahead of 2024 release

Rachel Zegler's comments about the upcoming live action Snow White remake could have 'a huge impact on ticket sales,' branding experts have warned.

The 22-year-old actress has received plenty of backlash after she admitted that she 'hated' the original 1937 movie and branded the storyline 'weird,' while referring to the Prince character as a 'stalker.'

The big budget Disney movie is scheduled for release in March 2024 and now it has been predicted that executives will be 'having crisis talks' in order to do some serious damage limitation following the negative response to Rachel's stance.

The backlash occurred after several videos of Rachel speaking negatively about the original film in various interviews last year resurfaced online, where she said of her version of the character: 'She's not going to be saved by the prince and she's not going to be dreaming about true love.'

As well as being labeled a 'fake feminist,' some critics accused Rachel of 'gaslighting' and one marketing consultant has warned that Disney will 'need to be careful with how they have portrayed Snow White.'

EXCLUSIVE: Branding experts warn Rachel Zegler backlash could RUIN Disney's big budget Snow White remake and predict executives will be having 'crisis talks' in order to win back fans ahead of 2024 release | Daily Mail Online

Nolte: Woke Disney Stock Hits 9 Year Low, Down 58 Percent In Two Years

The Walt Disney Company’s stock price closed at $82.47 on Thursday, its worst showing in nearly nine years, when the stock closed at $83.83 in October of 2014. That was the last time the stock traded below $84…

…Until today.

Throughout the day, the Disney Grooming Syndicate’s stock took a serious dive of 3.9 percent.

Over the last five days, the stock has lost 3.7 percent of its value.

Over the last year, Disney stock has lost 34 percent of its value.

Since March of 2021, about 2.5 years ago, the stock has lost nearly 60 percent of its value.

Nolte: Woke Disney Stock Hits 9 Year Low, Down 58 Percent In Two Years

Snow White's setup is such an odd fit. It is like the Little Mermaid setup but worse. It literally seems designed to make fun of the original film. I don't think it is even the diverse characters that is the problem but rather the insults about the original film that is turning off fans. The Little Mermaid had that old spill about how the canoe scene was so wrong and the film was masochists and now Snow White is going on about the same thing with the Prince waking her up. Why even make the movie if you aren't going to have the Prince kissing Snow White to wake her up? That is a basic core element of the original fable.

It would be like doing a film about Achilles but not having his heel as the weakness or a film about Samson but not having anything about his hair or Delilah in it.

It makes you wonder if Disney is just intentionally trying to kill itself. Nothing about the Snow White situation makes any sense. Perhaps all of these issues are a sign that maybe a remake of Snow White wasn't a good idea in the first place.

Video from ‘Disturbed Visitors’ Shows Men Dressed in Drag Greeting Children at Disney ‘Princess Makeover’ Boutique

DisneyPrincessMakeover-640x480.jpg

It appears Disney is still assigning grown men dressed in skirts and dresses as greeters for children at its Disneyland Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique attraction, where little girls are treated to a “princess makeover.”

On Aug. 25, the indispensable Libs of TikTok posted a pair of images from visitors to Disneyland in Florida that shows two burly men, one rotund and bearded, wearing dresses and greeting small children and their parents.

This is not the first time social media erupted upon reports of facial hair-sporting men in dresses were seen working as greeters at Disneyland’s boutique that caters to little girls.

Another video also went viral in May for showing a mustachioed man in a dress taking down the names of little girls to be scheduled for their princess makeovers.

In the video, the mustachioed employee going by the name “Nick” tells kids he is a “Fairy Godmother’s Apprentice.” He is seen wearing a dress and what appears to be heavy women’s makeup.

Video from ‘Disturbed Visitors’ Shows Men Dressed in Drag Greeting Children at Disney 'Princess Makeover' Boutique

Sage Steele Settles Lawsuit, Leaves ESPN So She Can Exercise Her ‘First Amendment Rights More Freely’

Jesse-Grant_Getty-Images-for-Bullseye-Event-Group-640x480.jpg

Veteran ESPN reporter Sage Steele has made a major announcement on social media after settling her lawsuit against the cable sports network and its owner Disney.

Steele took to her X account (formerly known as Twitter) to tell fans that her case is settled and she is now leaving the network.

“Having successfully settled my case with ESPN/Disney, I have decided to leave so I can exercise my first amendment rights more freely. I am grateful for so many wonderful experiences over the past 16 years and am excited for my next chapter!”

Steele, who joined ESPN in 2007, was suspended by the network in 2021 for her stance on the coronavirus vaccine. She was also admonished for talking about Barack Obama’s lineage and for speaking out about how too many women dress in today’s society on a podcast with former NFL player Jay Cutler.

After being suspended for exercising her freedom of speech, Steele sued Disney and ESPN in 2022. She accused her bosses of taking away high-profile assignments, violating her right to free speech, and breach of contract.

Sage Steele Settles Lawsuit, Leaves ESPN So She Can Exercise Her 'First Amendment Rights More Freely'

Jesse Waters just did a live interview with Sage Steele as she begins to speak out post lawsuit victory.

Sage is the latest of a string of women in sports to discussed being liberated and happy after feeling like she had to hide her conservative values to keep her job in the face of intimidation.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Disney+ Cancels Woke ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot, Won’t Air Completed ‘Spiderwick’ and ‘20,000 Leagues’ Shows​

The Disney+ streaming service is cutting three series as part of the studio’s continued efforts to rein in its profligate spending, with woke, multi-racial reboots of Doogie Howser, M.D. and 20,000 Leagues under the Sea among the titles on the chopping block.

In a sign of how drastic the cuts are, the 20,000 Leagues reboot, titled Nautilus, was canceled before it even debuted — as was an upcoming series based on The Spiderwick Chronicles. Both shows had already completed production, according to a Deadline report.

The deep cuts come as Disney CEO Bob Iger continues to slash costs across the company amid unprecedented financial turmoil at the once-formidable studio. Disney+ reported a loss of 300,000 domestic subscribers in the latest quarter — an ominous sign for a young streamer that should still be gaining customers at this stage.

Nolte: Woke Disney Sued for Deliberately Misleading Investors About Streaming Losses​

The Walt Disney Co. faces another lawsuit accusing management of deliberately deceiving investors about the financial health and long-term prognosis of Disney+, the company’s troubled streaming service.

Shareholders are likely furious over the stock price, which continues to hover near a nine-year low and is now worth less than half of what it was just a few years ago.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/07/GettyImages-1241978446.jpg
The suit claims that in December 2020, Disney executives “repeatedly misled investors” about just how much money Disney+ was losing and that these “wrongful acts and omissions” brought about the “precipitous decline in the market value” of Disney stock.

Among the current and former Disney executives named in the lawsuit are former CEO Bob Chapek, current CEO Bob Iger, and former CFO Christine McCarthy. McCarthy had been with the company for 23 years before exiting unexpectedly in June under bizarre circumstances.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/05/GettyImages-529521596.jpg

Fun times.... I thought I was watching a football game as a way to escape being reminded of stuff like this. Not to have a blackout over a greedy contract dispute.

This is a direct result of Disney/espn woke policies. It’s great to watch them hemorrhage money even though they have a bit of leverage right now. Hopefully spectrum doesn’t cave.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back