Disney: The Most Evil Business In The World

Watch the entire video. Wow.

Watched most of it:

1) I thought the right believed in capitalism. Now its wrong for Disney to run its business to make money for shareholders?
2) Claiming that the reason its stock price has fallen is because it offends right wing dogma is just flat out stupid.
3) As long as the right obsesses over culture wars, it will continue to waste everyone's time.

Watched most of it:

1) I thought the right believed in capitalism. Now its wrong for Disney to run its business to make money for shareholders?
2) Claiming that the reason its stock price has fallen is because it offends right wing dogma is just flat out stupid.
3) As long as the right obsesses over culture wars, it will continue to waste everyone's time.

Would you like to tackle the rampant pedophilia and horrible things that happened to the child actors at Disney?

Or on Hollywood as a whole?

Watched most of it:

I agree. Laughable to think it's stock price is hurt bc of of culture wars. You would think anyone with an IQ above warm toast would understand that a business empire built on theme parks, movies, and cruises would get crushed during a pandemic. Then add what cord cutting has done to ESPN.

That is what Republicans/Conservatives desperately want to believe, and it's the whole point of Disney being discussed on here.

I’ve not kept up with Disney stock enough to know the answer. What is driving them down? Is it just moving with the market in general or have they lost more than the market in general?

Watched most of it:

Lol...rich.

I agree. Laughable to think it's stock price is hurt bc of of culture wars. You would think anyone with an IQ above warm toast would understand that a business empire built on theme parks, movies, and cruises would get crushed during a pandemic. Then add what cord cutting has done to ESPN.

Yup.

But you have to understand that the video is posted to go after Disney on social issues. Bashing it's share price is a ruse to do so.

Disney's stock price decline has nothing to do with its politics, it's because all streaming companies have had huge reductions in their valuation this year...

Disney's stock price decline has nothing to do with its politics, it's because all streaming companies have had huge reductions in their valuation this year...

That's the thing. If the maker of the video had just done an above-board criticism of Disney on social issues that would have been perfectly fine and there's plenty of people who would agree with him.

But instead he tries to hide that agenda in a superficial criticism of Disney's finances. It's just obvious.

Watched most of it:

A culture war needs to be fought. We've seen what your party does with the culture

I’ve not kept up with Disney stock enough to know the answer. What is driving them down? Is it just moving with the market in general or have they lost more than the market in general?

They've lost a lot of their stock vslue

Would you like to tackle the rampant pedophilia and horrible things that happened to the child actors at Disney?

Or on Hollywood as a whole?

Not evil, he'd rather bash the right for trying fight it. He dismisses it as right wing paranoia bit he's so blind from his bias

VN Store

Back