Disney: The Most Evil Business In The World

The end of the ride! Thousands flock to Disney's Splash Mountain before Closure after attachment to Song of the South became too much for Woke Firm

• The ride will be revamped to include a new theme based on The Princess and the Frog, which features Disney's first black princess
Disney's Splash Mountain ride at the Magic Kingdom completed its final run on Sunday before officially closing ahead of revamp that will sever connections to the controversial 1946 movie Song of the South.

Thousands of fans queued through the night to enjoy the ride one last time before it is overhauled with a new theme.

The ride's ties to Song of the South came under scrutiny from woke bosses at Disney amid ongoing efforts to become more progressive. Song of the South, a Disney-produced movie based on the Uncle Remus folk stories, is divisive because of its portrayal of the postbellum south and of African Americans.

Thousands flock to Disney's Splash Mountain before closure over attachment to Song of the South | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
The end of the ride! Thousands flock to Disney's Splash Mountain before closure after attachment to Song of the South became too much for Woke Firm

• The ride will be revamped to include a new theme based on The Princess and the Frog, which features Disney's first black princess
Disney's Splash Mountain ride at the Magic Kingdom completed its final run on Sunday before officially closing ahead of revamp that will sever connections to the controversial 1946 movie Song of the South.

Thousands of fans queued through the night to enjoy the ride one last time before it is overhauled with a new theme.

The ride's ties to Song of the South came under scrutiny from woke bosses at Disney amid ongoing efforts to become more progressive. Song of the South, a Disney-produced movie based on the Uncle Remus folk stories, is divisive because of its portrayal of the postbellum south and of African Americans.

Thousands flock to Disney's Splash Mountain before closure over attachment to Song of the South | Daily Mail Online

Impossible Huff said no one cares about those characters.

The end of the ride! Thousands flock to Disney's Splash Mountain before Closure after attachment to Song of the South became too much for Woke Firm

There is a link to "woke" but not to an article demonstrating the claim of boss scrutiny...

Disney is out here making good marketing decisions by selling familiar characters with a popular ride...just like The Dail Mail is making good marketing decisions by selling you a story about sensible business spun as woke business, all in a BS clickbait package.

Reactions: Go aeiou
I was at Disney World this past week (Bidness meetings).

They have wild hog on the menu at one of their food kiosk thingies..

It was legit.

And their scallops turned my poop green. Awesomeness.
(or I have cancer)

People care about the nostalgia of the ride not necessarily those characters. In the long run this will be a disaster for Disney. They had better knock the re-theme out of the park.

The ride is still going to exist, lol.

Tower of Terror is my favorite ride ever. I have a great teenage memory revolving around it. Guess what? It doesn’t matter at all that now it's an Avengers ride. It's more fun because my kids will like that more, just like they'll enjoy the new Splash Mtn ride with characters that they know.

Activist Investor Nelson Peltz Continues to Wage War Against Disney - this time asking shareholders to withhold votes for board member and to vote for him instead

Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz has fired the next shot in his proxy war against Disney, asking shareholders to withhold votes for a longtime board member and vote for him instead.

Peltz, the founder of Trian Management, filed paperwork with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission submitting a request for a seat at the Mickey Mouse table and launched a campaign across social media.

He has argued that the company has wasted money over the past few years while battling a super-woke reputation that is turning families off, resulting in a $120 Billion loss for shareholders over the past year.

Nelson Peltz continues war against Disney - asking shareholders to withhold votes for board member | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Activist Investor Nelson Peltz Continues to Wage War Against Disney - this time asking shareholders to withhold votes for board member and to vote for him instead

Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz has fired the next shot in his proxy war against Disney, asking shareholders to withhold votes for a longtime board member and vote for him instead.

Peltz, the founder of Trian Management, filed paperwork with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission submitting a request for a seat at the Mickey Mouse table and launched a campaign across social media.

He has argued that the company has wasted money over the past few years while battling a super-woke reputation that is turning families off, resulting in a $120 Billion loss for shareholders over the past year.

Nelson Peltz continues war against Disney - asking shareholders to withhold votes for board member | Daily Mail Online
Weird article title....I don't usually think of a "war" as telling someone to be more profitable.

Anyway, he'll have a hard time getting any traction with Iger back

People care about the nostalgia of the ride not necessarily those characters. In the long run this will be a disaster for Disney. They had better knock the re-theme out of the park.

Ha, I thought Disney was for primarily for children. My 9 yo granddaughter has been 2 times, and she was very happy with both visits.

Wow, a lot of corporations are evil these days.
Bernie was right!

That's always been true, and always will be. Because at the core, corporations are all about greed. Humans gonna human, regardless of intent, whether good or bad.

Disney Bows before Beijing: Simpsons episode that references 'forced labour camps where children make smartphones' is Axed from streaming service in Hong Kong

Disney has cut an episode from The Simpsons that contains a reference to 'forced labour camps' in China from its streaming service in Hong Kong.

The episode two of season 34, 'One Angry Lisa', which first aired in October on television, is not available on the US company's Disney Plus streaming service in Hong Kong, according to a check by Reuters.

The Financial Times first reported the absence of the episode, which is produced by the 20th Television Animation, which is owned by Disney.

Simpsons episode that references 'forced labour camps' in China is axed in Hong Kong | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Disney has been running Disney for, what, 75 years? Seemed to be doing OK, overall.

What could possibly go wrong with THE GOVERNMENT taking it over, piece by piece, amirite???? Where are the conservatives who so often lament gubmint intrusion into a successful business enterprise ?

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Disney has been running Disney for, what, 75 years? Seemed to be doing OK, overall.

What could possibly go wrong with THE GOVERNMENT taking it over, piece by piece, amirite???? Where are the conservatives who so often lament gubmint intrusion into a successful business enterprise ?
How is the GOVERNMENT taking over Disney? Are you talking about the removal of special shat they got? I don't agree with Ron but you are overreacting

Disney today.
Disney Releases Woke "Proud Family" Kids Show - Radical Children's Show Pushes BLM Marxism, Anti-White Racism and Reparations (VIDEO)

In another scene, as the kids were protesting, Maya’s parent Randall Leibowitz-Jenkins told his gay lover, Barry, to do something using his white privilege.

Well I’ll be damned if they didn’t leave out the part again where their black original slave owners chased them down in the jungles, captured them, beat, raped, killed, ate, and then sold the remaining ones off.

That's a BILLION dollar tax bill on the people too. He's actually making all that money back he lost in russia deals by charging the tax payers.

Florida is betting Disney has no choice, they are stuck, and he may be right. I'm not sure where D would move too. They need BOTH sun AND water. But, D is also already a shell of it's former self. It's going to get a rep as being as trashy as the rest of the state. I can tell you they have gone way, way, waaaayyyyy down hill over the 30+ years I've known the place. Nobody will want to go, and they are already losing money. Disney is a showbiz company (that means gay people), and an international spot (that means gay people). Florida will eventually take some of D's land and turn it into a retirement village for putler and his friends called "little russia."

VN Store

Back