Dismiss the first-string defensive players

livefaith

Our defense is non-existent! Take the scholarships away from the first string and play the second string!!! We cannot play defense any worse than we did at USC junior! Wanna change attitudes? This is the way you do that!! If they have bad attitudes, send them home!!! Time for a change Mr. Banks!!!!!
Genius I tell you. Great solution.

Our defense is non-existent! Take the scholarships away from the first string and play the second string!!! We cannot play defense any worse than we did at USC junior! Wanna change attitudes? This is the way you do that!! If they have bad attitudes, send them home!!! Time for a change Mr. Banks!!!!!
Wow…. The logic on display is amazing….. amazingly absent ….WTF is wrong with you?

Thanks for the management advice Elon.

You have obviously lost your mind.

VOLINVONORE

With their defense, we should have scored on every possession. Our offense let us down just as much as the defense did. Wipe I off and be a Vandy and whom ever we play in a bowl game. I assume that we will playing a bowl game and the team votes to show up.

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
We got some of the stupidest folks making threads. We are 9-2, we had a bad game and this thread starting troll yes you are either a troll or ignorant. Anyone that would suggest the entire defense lose their scholarship is so full of it. Our Dfront had a bad game and it magnified our backend play woes. But their quarterback also made a ton of great throws. It was the perfect storm. Let it go. Our D has played well at times. Going into South Carolina we were at and near top 10 in rushing and redzone defense. So just shut up and think before you post garbage trash about our players without knowing any facts. Pathetic trash thread Shane on the mutt job poster! GBO!!!!
This is exactly what I said......... Not sure why it took him three seperate posts to attempt to insult me..

I think he got mad....

bullet20

Welp there it is the dumbest thing ive read on here since well its been a while .

GoVols1961

That would really help with recruiting. "By the way, if you have a bad game we kick you to the curb".

GTFO please.

allenfan1

The only one that needs to be dismissed is you from this site

And this is why we don’t post at 5am, sir.

VN Store