Dismiss the first-string defensive players

Our defense is non-existent! Take the scholarships away from the first string and play the second string!!! We cannot play defense any worse than we did at USC junior! Wanna change attitudes? This is the way you do that!! If they have bad attitudes, send them home!!! Time for a change Mr. Banks!!!!!

Defense is the debbil
Waterboy-I like them too - YouTube

Uhhh....weren't they down to 2nd and 3rd string DBs already there OP?
Hadden I think started the first few games before injury and I think Turnage was injured before the season or he would have been in the mix. Slaughter and Charles were also available. We were actually might have been a tad better there roster wise than we had been recently. Makes the performance even more upsetting.

Reactions: JoeMiltonsAgent
Our defense is non-existent! Take the scholarships away from the first string and play the second string!!! We cannot play defense any worse than we did at USC junior! Wanna change attitudes? This is the way you do that!! If they have bad attitudes, send them home!!! Time for a change Mr. Banks!!!!!

Bless your heart.

Reactions: DynaLo
What makes you think it was primarily the players?

The thread should have been closed with this comment. Same goes for about a dozen other idiotic threads from butt hurt fans that lost a bet or are worried about taking abuse on social media since Saturday.
Well freedom of speech. Just because you disagree does not make you the know all!!

Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home? Is it making a loud noise right now?

200w.gif

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Kirk Herbstreit goes all in on Vanderbilt beating Tennessee, says Vols are 'fighting amongst themselves'

So are some of you fans!!! Do not accept sub-par performance!!

giphy.gif

Stay in Tucson and never come to Knoxville. Thankfully, we can ignore your posts.

Not hard enough imo. I think we at least have to discuss deporting anyone who gives up a touchdown. Anyone who gives up a first down is on double secret probation and gets a stern warning. Another one gets them one month In solitary confinement.

I hit my head once too. The fog of stupidity with leave after you heal. If not, you are just stupid.

Kirk Herbstreit goes all in on Vanderbilt beating Tennessee, says Vols are 'fighting amongst themselves'

So are some of you fans!!! Do not accept sub-par performance!!

What should we do then? As fans what should we do? Maybe get on a message board tell Banks to revoke the scholarships of the defensive starters so that the 2nd and 3rd string guys that are 2nd and 3rd string for a reason play instead?

Not hard enough imo. I think we at least have to discuss deporting anyone who gives up a touchdown. Anyone who gives up a first down is on double secret probation and gets a stern warning. Another one gets them one month In solitary confinement.
Not severe enough . Maybe we can trade our starting 11 on D or maybe just the secondary for Brittany Griner.

VN Store

Back