Discuss the merits or lack thereof of LSU, or pretty much anything except Bryce Brown

I wonder how much you idoits bad talked Louisana when you was sucking Peyton ASSSS for your sorry a$$$$$'s on TV. If it wasn't for Peyton who is from New Orleans, La you probably would have been the dormat of the SEC by now. I think UT is the second best team in Tenn. I rank Vany Higer at least they got Brains!!!!!!!!!!

2m79iyw.gif

Brown has already committed to the Tennessee staff..

It' over

We are just passing the time now

BTW: out of the 4500 post, less 1% is about LSU:eek:k:

I do appreciate having a Tiger around at times, Apex.

For the record, in my mind, the relevance to Brown of discussions about LSU and Oregon are basically about understanding details associated with Brown's decision. I don't see them as far off-topic as they might otherwise appear.

This thread is approaching 5K and we can only post so many things about Brown himself. It is the decision we are trying to understand. To the extent I've been off topic, I apologize to anyone offended in the process.

To me, the worst part of this thread were the derogratory and seemingly unfair comments about Ms. Earps and whatever relationship she and Bryce have (or had).

Brown is a superstar athlete who will make a difference in the Win/Loss column not only at the college level, but when he plays in the League as well. He's the closest recruit to Berry-like talent that we've had such a good shot at getting.

If Kiffin and Company pull this off, it is nothing short of a miracle. We are the best fit for Brown, but you've got to take your hat off to them with the late start they had on the recruiting process.

Next year, this staff will bring in an outstanding class.

I just find it funny that we are the ones that are irrational, but we weren't the ones that were refusing to believe UT had a shot at landing JJ. And we weren't the ones so convinced as to troll a Rival board that we were getting Ed Orgeron. Furthermore, we weren't the delusional morons that actually thought with a loaded depth chart and a later start than anyone else, that we had a shot at Bryce Brown.

Funny how we are the delusional ones, yet we keep on coming out on top vs. LSU in these battles. BTW, Chavis wears dresses.

chavisdress-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just find it funny that we are the ones that are irrational, but we weren't the ones that were refusing to believe UT had a shot at landing JJ. And we weren't the ones so convinced as to troll a Rival board that we were getting Ed Orgeron. Furthermore, we weren't the delusional morons that actually thought with a loaded depth chart and a later start than anyone else, that we had a shot at Bryce Brown.

Funny how we are the delusional ones, but we keep on coming out on top vs. LSU in these battles. BTW, Chavis wears dresses.

chavisdress-1.jpg

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:
The picture topped off a great post, perfectly.

Thanks for the laugh, Sabo!

I wonder how much you idoits bad talked Louisana when you was sucking Peyton ASSSS for your sorry a$$$$$'s on TV. If it wasn't for Peyton who is from New Orleans, La you probably would have been the dormat of the SEC by now. I think UT is the second best team in Tenn. I rank Vany Higer at least they got Brains!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure all the good people of Louisiana appreciate you representing them so well on the internet.

Enjoy your (probably brief) stay on Volnation.

VN Store

Back