Discuss the merits or lack thereof of LSU, or pretty much anything except Bryce Brown

Sorry Apex, but LSU football wasn't exactly "good" before Saban came. It would be insane to tie any success you have had recently to anyone but him. Get a grip man.

Tennessee leads LSU 20-7-3

four of those wins have come since...2000

I'll admit you guys have done really well recently, but remember why it happened and more importantly... remember where you came from.

at Knoxville: 11-2-1
at Baton Rouge: 8-3-2
at Neutral: 1-0
SEC Championship: 0-2

You forgot:
Janzen Jackson Bowl: 1-0

1. Apextiger gets bored on the tigerdropping site.
  2. He comes here.
  3. Throws the lure out.
  4. We all fetch it.
  5. Apextiger is entertained.
  6. He leaves.
Also bear these things in mind to temper your feelings toward his comments:

1. He lives in Louisiana for God sakes. Louisi - frickin' - ana. Ever been there? Would YOU want to live there?

2. He is an LSU fan....what else would you guys expect from him other than drunken nonsense?

3. His team has been "dominant" of late. Ours hasn't. Yet, he wants to come here and start crap with us - meaning, he either only does this to kick people when he perceives them to be down (i.e. he's a bully), or he's far more concerned about us than even he would be comfortable admitting to himself.

4. Les Miles is his head coach. Les Miles. L-E-S. M-I-L-E-S. Who would want to carry that albatross around your neck? I'd be one the young coaches website talking smack, too - just to forget my own troubles. If only for awhile.

5. Our program has had some up and down years to be sure, but does anyone remember that between 1930 and 1999 LSU's program only finished in the Top 10 a total of NINE (9) times? NINE TIMES in SIXTY-NINE YEARS! Do you know how excruciating that must have been? I'd crow, too.

6. The only other people who he can talk to are the other mouth-breathing frenchies at Tigerdroppings.....would YOU want to be there, talking to them?!?

He's like LAwGator and Wheaton - they hate it, but they know that we have a kick-ass site with truly funny and informative members, and they'd really rather be here, with us, than with their own kind. Actually, they're Tennessee fans at heart, but just can't admit it to themselves at this point. Give it time. Give it time. The Orange is irresistable, baby, let it do its magic.

I'm as guilty as anyone else, but really, why give him what he wants - which is attention and a reaction?

I, for one, am going to put him on my "Ignore" list and do my part to break this vicious cycle.

I just wanted to say that I am becoming a big fan of reading your posts....don't take that the wrong way...I don't want to spend time spooning or anything....

When all is said and done, the biggest difference in their stays at LSU will be that Saban left voluntarily.

Dude what are you talking about, Les Miles is an amazing coach. He takes risks! He does fake field goals! And he goes for it on fourth down! :mega_shok:

I wonder how much you idoits bad talked Louisana when you was sucking Peyton ASSSS for your sorry a$$$$$'s on TV. If it wasn't for Peyton who is from New Orleans, La you probably would have been the dormat of the SEC by now. I think UT is the second best team in Tenn. I rank Vany Higer at least they got Brains!!!!!!!!!!

Dude what are you talking about, Les Miles is an amazing coach. He takes risks! He does fake field goals! And he goes for it on fourth down! :mega_shok:

Again, Les Miles is Larry Coker 2.0.

He lost 5 games with one of the most talented football teams in the country last year. Fulmer was better...

when he was Miles' age.

I wonder how much you idoits bad talked Louisana when you was sucking Peyton ASSSS for your sorry a$$$$$'s on TV. If it wasn't for Peyton who is from New Orleans, La you probably would have been the dormat of the SEC by now. I think UT is the second best team in Tenn. I rank Vany Higer at least they got Brains!!!!!!!!!!

This just made me lol...:eek:lol: :crazy:

Before we start giving them an excuse for their QB missing the game, remember who won the game MVP.

Perrilloux is an awesome talent... just couldn't stay out of trouble off the field. If he focuses on his game, he'll start in the NFL someday while Flynn watches from the sidelines, at best.

I doubt any NFL owner is going to invest much into RP..

It takes a lot more than talent to be a QB in the NFL..

Pretty much when RP was kicked off the team, it cost RP 10's of millions of dollars.. he just doesn't know it yet.

Matt FLynn is #2 on the depth chart for the Packers

And yes the team that Played the Vols was very banged up..in fact every year under Miles we have struggled to the finish line due to injuries , but a month off for bowl prep and we look like world beaters. average pt per victory is almost 30pts

that SECCG game is when Miles took notice of Chavis' abilities

Both of the SuperBowl MVP Manning brothers are from New Orleans, but neither gave any serious thought to playing for LSU. Imagine that.

Tochap, you're right. I was wrong.

LSU fans are a LOT more stupidery than I first imagined. You no talkey no mo, hurts me earballs.

Come on, man. Come on. Run your stuff by your parole officer - or preferably someone else who might be able to help you spell without an ebonic decoder ring - BEFORE posting it, Radio. Before posting it.

You heard me.

Well its obvious you are not a Vandy student...at least they think enough of themselves to spell check.

"Vany"... "at least they got brains"... smart guy...Obviously born and raised in Louisiana.

Peyton was only born in New Orleans because his poor father had to play for the 'Aints. Furthermore, it's a well documented fact the Manning boys aren't very keen on corndogs.

That is what started the fight with the LSU bouncer...the bouncer took Bryce's corndog and his brother spoke up. Word on here is that Bryce didnt drink anything and was sitting in the corner. He was probably sulking because the bouncer took his corndog! ...so I would make the assumption that Bryce likes corndogs..:blush:

False. No one outside the state of Louisiana, and carnies, enjoy corndogs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Matt FLynn is #2 on the depth chart for the Packers

7th round pick. Nothing to brag about just yet.

RP is better. You'll see (if he stays out of jail and all those other off-field qualifiers). You didn't give up anything on that swap for QB's. Dorsey was banged up, I'll give you that.

Sorry you didn't have a month to lick your wounds before playing the Vols. We didn't either.

And, don't act like you would have beaten the Vols the way you beat some overrated Buck squad.

that SECCG game is when Miles took notice of Chavis' abilities

Since I was at that game I will testify that we could not stop Loser State U at all, you guys moved the ball up and down the field all night long, but poor play calling and mistakes prevented you from scoring multiple times.

You have no idea how happy the Volnation is to see Chavis leave.

Enjoy the "Mustang Package" and 3rd and long being converted over and over again

Again, Les Miles is Larry Coker 2.0.

He lost 5 games with one of the most talented football teams in the country last year. Fulmer was better...

when he was Miles' age.

Dude, seriously, we had no QB!

Repeat No QB

and we had a Co DC thing going...it created dissension on the team..

Miles thought these guys could coach the D by being disciples of Pelini, it just didn't work... Miles is a quick learner, he didn't stubbornly keep trying it...Thank goodness he hired Chavis

Sure we had talent..not sure about the best

you're just looking for any sign of a let down to confirm your beliefs that LSU is on the way down because you think Miles can't coach or run the program..

if Miles goes 8-5 this year, he will be in a hot seat... But that isn't likely if Jefferson stays healthy..

don't you think he looks promising? 6-4, quick, and poised in the pocket.. No pick 6's yet... The team plays better with him in there... I expect us to be better next year..and better still the next year

Miles will win 20 games the next 2 seasons.. I feel pretty good about that statement.. You probably predict 15 wins? Thats ok, that's what makes us fans

I want to see how Alabama handles their new QB situation... Saban isn't the best at this art form of playing the right guy or QB development.. he is a defensive guy all the way

Dude, seriously, we had no QB!

Repeat No QB

and we had a Co DC thing going...it created dissension the team..

Miles thought these guys could coach the D by being disciples of Pelini, it just didn't work... Miles is a quick learner, he didn't stubbornly keep trying it...Thank goodness he hired Chavis

Sure we had talent..not sure about the best

you're just looking for any sign of a let down to confirm your beliefs that LSU is on the way down because you think Miles can't coach or run the program..

if Miles goes 8-5 this year, he will be in a hot seat... But that isn't likely if Jefferson stays healthy..

don't you think he looks promising? 6-4, quick, and poised in the pocket.. No pick 6's yet... The team plays better with him in there... I expect us to be better next year..and better still the next year

Miles will win 20 games the next 2 seasons.. I feel pretty good about that statement.. You probably predict 15 wins? Thats ok, that's what makes us fans

I want to see how Alabama handles there new QB situation... Saban isn't the best at this art form of playing the right guy or QB development.. he is a defensive guy all the way

That's a lot of excuses. Around here, we call that accepting mediocrity. Get used to it. That's what Miles will bring you.

VN Store

Back