Dirt to find!!!

Jimbo may or may not have overreacted today but he revealed Sabans skeletons... Hopefully journalism and investigation will reveal it.... He popped the top off for everyone
Saban was right. He owned little Jimbo. Made it more hilarious he was crying about not paying any players anything when they first landed that class and it was all his recruiting prowess.

Reactions: Trojan_Vol
Jimbo let Saban know he will reveal the Alabama secrets, if Saban keeps it up....Amazing how quickly Saban apologized.....
AKedOLSvM4XfxSC3hrbbqyGibAPpMuxnnrW4Tem8J-LDBQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Unfortunately don’t hold your breath of that ever happening
It is what I have been screaming all along. Saban is an average joe coach - he has had the best players money can buy and has bought. He has used his assistant coaches to be the middle men with the dirty dealings and that is why such a big turnover in staff. It has been stated saban is hard to work for and yea he demands long hours but there is more to that story which is what I just typed. Jimbo knows like everyone else. Don't be fooled by Lane Train Kiffin and his support of saban - lane has his eye on that bummer job when little man leaves and doesn't want to burn that bridge. Kiffin is just as big a cheater as his former little man boss is and has been. Glad someone has told the truth about this dominance by turd and thing about it all Saban started this ****. Should of kept your mouth shut bud.

Lane train learned how to cheat and pay players at USC from Pete Carroll and that's why ole Petey ran to Seattle to coach in the NFL and has stayed there.

Lane learned about cheating and paying players long before he ever got to alaBummer.

How do you really think he got a few top ranked guys to the hill in only 1 year?

Some of us were glad he left before he brought the useless NCAA down on our heads.

I just wish Pruitt had left before he destroyed us and we could have gotten CJH a year or 2 sooner.

We'd be in a much better situation now if that had happened.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Golf freak
Saban, Carroll, Fisher etc..
No one has to teach college coaches how to cheat. Oh sure some are better than others but this crap is just part of the ugly side of college/ Amateur sports.
It's been going on forever but today's stakes are much higher.
Amateur sports..... sure it is

All they have to do is keep lying to where they convince themmselves they are telling the truth .. and then by the time NCAA catches up ..you are already off into the sunset or madre all the money you will ever need ... ex Will Wade at LSU .. guilty as sin ... but he kept denying till the end .. worked a couple more years .. made his money .. now will take a job a a low profile school just to have something to do ....

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This hearsay will be as impactful as the Russian investigation into Trump. Or better yet, will yield as much info as the investigation into who leaked the Supreme Courts memo on abortion.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This hearsay will be as impactful as the Russian investigation into Trump. Or better yet, will yield as much info as the investigation into who leaked the Supreme Courts memo on abortion.

Liars and cheats have a whole cohesive and collaborative system that helps them to escape the consequences of their lying and cheating, so your assessment is correct.

I love it!!!! Saban opened the door for him to be investigated
Yes, but what media organization will step forward to do the evil deed? I would like to see a national news company start opening cans in Tuscaloosa and College Station.

Yes, but what media organization will step forward to do the evil deed? I would like to see a national news company start opening cans in Tuscaloosa and College Station.

Doubt it happens. They'll be paid hush money, thus, silencing the whole thing.

VN Store

Back