Die hard flying down for the Florida game!

BigBabyWilliams

Hey guys, been an absolute die hard for 15 years now. Just turned 26 I’m from Boston so Vol fans are few and far between to say the least lol, but happy to say I’m flying down with a buddy for the Florida game and I can’t wait! Tears will fall once I enter neyland I can guarantee it. Going to be in Knox Thursday thru Sunday and just trying to get advice on the best bars in town or if there’s any tailgates anyone would be willing to bless me with an invite to. 5 months and counting down the days. Beyond excited, can’t wait guys! Go Vols! 🍊🍊

Hey guys, been an absolute die hard for 15 years now. Just turned 26 I’m from Boston so Vol fans are few and far between to say the least lol, but happy to say I’m flying down with a buddy for the Florida game and I can’t wait! Tears will fall once I enter neyland I can guarantee it. Going to be in Knox Thursday thru Sunday and just trying to get advice on the best bars in town or if there’s any tailgates anyone would be willing to bless me with an invite to. 5 months and counting down the days. Beyond excited, can’t wait guys! Go Vols! 🍊🍊
Well then, may I extend you an early welcome to the great state of Tennessee...
Hat tip.gif

Hey brother, enjoy every minute and be as noisy as possible! Neyland never fails to amaze me.

Tell your how you became a Vol story!

Reactions: BigDave

I became an instant Vol fan when I attended my first game as a sophomore/junior transfer student in 1992 vs Florida.
I think I attended the homeopener but my first memory was against Florida where we destroyed them in the monsoon!!!
I’ve been hooked ever since and appreciate the Vols more today than 30 yrs ago!

Enjoy, my friend!

TN should be fairly heavily favored in this one I’d imagine. You picked a good year.
Heavily?!? I doubt that. I could see us being favored a little but not enough Tennessee fans will move that line for it to be a huge difference.

Back when I lived in Boston Tennessee alumni met for the football games at a local bar. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is still the case, though that bar is now closed.

Reactions: BigDave
TN should be fairly heavily favored in this one I’d imagine. You picked a good year.
Im going to the game, but I'll always be nervous about the UF game no matter how much better UT appears to be. Until the clock hits 00:00 I won't get my hopes up too much. There's been plenty of times UT should've beaten UF over the last 15 years and still found a way to lose.

I’m at G10 and would love to have you. Always happy to host first-timers, we usually have new people at least 2-3 times per year. You’ll love it.

When can you purchase these tickets?? Looking to l bring the wife and kidos as well.

You are absolutely welcome to my tailgate. Food and drinks included.

As crazy as it sounds picked them to win the national championship in 5th grade in my bracket and haven’t looked back once. It’s now a lifestyle. Live and breathe orange!
I can relate! Now I've been a Vol all my life because my pawpaw played for the Vols

But I'm also a Rhode Island basketball fan...I love geography and back in elementary school I was fascinated by how small it was. So in 5th grade just like you, I saw them on TV a bunch and I was hooked. Even though I have zero connection to RI. Now I've been to a game there, so I've lived that dream and it was so awesome but..

You are going to sh*t yourself at that Florida game. You will not believe the energy in Neyland until you experience it! I plan on going to that game too. Be loud and don't let the lizards feel welcome!

VN Store

Back