Die hard flying down for the Florida game!

My story was a week before my dad was shot and killed, growing up in Hendersonville,I was grounded for toilet papering a guys house I was 14 in 92. I was grounded from everything. My mom left my dad came in and said if you want to watch TV you can watch the Vols play Florida. At this time I knew nothing within six hrs my dad told me every game and stats etc... Will be a vfl til I die I'm even tatted up with the power T all checkered and a Grey power T tombstone color for my dad."Don't forget to smash that like button"
Sorry boogie I had to 😂

Last edited:
Hey guys, been an absolute die hard for 15 years now. Just turned 26 I’m from Boston so Vol fans are few and far between to say the least lol, but happy to say I’m flying down with a buddy for the Florida game and I can’t wait! Tears will fall once I enter neyland I can guarantee it. Going to be in Knox Thursday thru Sunday and just trying to get advice on the best bars in town or if there’s any tailgates anyone would be willing to bless me with an invite to. 5 months and counting down the days. Beyond excited, can’t wait guys! Go Vols! 🍊🍊

Welcome our Beantown Vol!!

giphy.gif

Tn heavily favored against Florida really. You've lost your mind

0-12 schtick aside, our 2022 squad might be the least talented team to visit Neyland since the 70s.

I get the PTSD for some based on previous losses, but UT should be a double digit favorite.

Napier has been very careful to temper expectations, and for good reason.

0-12 schtick aside, our 2022 squad might be the least talented team to visit Neyland since the 70s.

I get the PTSD for some based on previous losses, but UT should be a double digit favorite.

Napier has been very careful to temper expectations, and for good reason.
Florida goes 4-8 beats Tennessee. Florida's starting qb out for the game back up beats Tennessee. Until we overcome this I'm not buying us being a heavy favorite. Show me

Hey guys, been an absolute die hard for 15 years now. Just turned 26 I’m from Boston so Vol fans are few and far between to say the least lol, but happy to say I’m flying down with a buddy for the Florida game and I can’t wait! Tears will fall once I enter neyland I can guarantee it. Going to be in Knox Thursday thru Sunday and just trying to get advice on the best bars in town or if there’s any tailgates anyone would be willing to bless me with an invite to. 5 months and counting down the days. Beyond excited, can’t wait guys! Go Vols! 🍊🍊

We are going to win this game in epic fashion. Watch. The Pitt game will be closer imo.

Reactions: BigBabyWilliams
Get drunk but not too drunk where you gas out in the second half. It’ll be hotter than you might expect and we’ll need to bring the noise every down

Get drunk but not too drunk where you gas out in the second half. It’ll be hotter than you might expect and we’ll need to bring the noise every down
I’m a professional at drinking lmao trust me I can go all day all night…not to mention this is my dream to be at this game. I’m not letting up and expect to lose my voice

Reactions: lukeneyland
I’m a professional at drinking lmao trust me I can go all day all night…not to mention this is my dream to be at this game. I’m not letting up and expect to lose my voice
I drank way too much makers mark at 2016 Florida game. I would have killed for some water by the end of the first quarter. Where are you sitting?

I drank way too much makers mark at 2016 Florida game. I would have killed for some water by the end of the first quarter. Where are you sitting?
Second level unfortunately. Tough to get a buddy from Boston who’s not into Tennessee or college football period to spend 250 to sit lower level but as long as I’m in the building my dream has come true!!

Reactions: lukeneyland
Second level unfortunately. Tough to get a buddy from Boston who’s not into Tennessee or college football period to spend 250 to sit lower level but as long as I’m in the building my dream has come true!!
Dude. There’s not a bad seat. I have sat in about every section, and my absolute favorite is north end zone, at the top. It’s under cover (if it rains), has stadium seats, and there’s a catwalk at the very top in case you like to stand up to watch the game (which I do. Sometimes.)

Reactions: BigBabyWilliams

VN Store

Back