Did Tee Really start this ?

Witch Doctor ask whats their records on being "right" so far? exactly. Witch Doctor say lets hope Pruitt can turn it around next year. Right?
Go Vols!

Bones Never Lie.

Reactions: SmileyVol_c/o_10
We gave the keys to the Vol kingdom to a Bammer who had never head coached so how's that working out for us? Tee has never been a head coach, however he may very well have the skills to be one. He knows and understands the game. If PF decides to go the up and comer route he could not do a lot better than T other than Venables over at Clemson and he ain't leaving. But PF needs to understand no matter who he puts in as the next HC, if it doesn't work, he goes out the door with them.
A bammer who had his ahole stomped by UT during his entire collegiate playing career..

That’s what I’m saying he knows what works, he deserves a chance and I think he knows it and I think everyone in the program knows it, he was passed over when we hired Butch, then Pruitt, it’s Tee time IMO, I don’t care if it fails I’d love to see him lead this program.

He couldn’t figure out how to be a OC at USCw. How would be navigate being a HC?

Reactions: Vol423 and VOL_Lyfe
Why does he deserve it? He’s never been a head coach and never really done anything as a coordinator. I don’t want to denigrate him because he’s worked hard and been a good representative of the school, but you’d lose your mind if we hired a candidate like him if he had gone to school anywhere else.
If money is a problem, we have to get rid of Pruitt bc of any investigation and as we NEED stability... this seems like a workable solution and great opportunity for Tee to pick up the pieces. If it doesn’t work out no huge buyout.

I’d love to see Tennessee step out and hire a black head coach and for that reason; I wouldn’t mind to see Tee get a shot. Pruitt will likely still be the HC to start next season but if the wheels start falling off the bus early, Fulmer should give the keys to Tee and see how it goes before making a long term decision. Think that would put things to rest.

If money is a problem, we have to get rid of Pruitt bc of any investigation and as we NEED stability... this seems like a workable solution and great opportunity for Tee to pick up the pieces. If it doesn’t work out no huge buyout.
The way to stability is most certainly NOT another coaching transition to an unproven candidate who wouldn’t get an interview anywhere else in the SEC.

I’d love to see Tennessee step out and hire a black head coach and for that reason; I wouldn’t mind to see Tee get a shot. Pruitt will likely still be the HC to start next season but if the wheels start falling off the bus early, Fulmer should give the keys to Tee and see how it goes before making a long term decision. Think that would put things to rest.

I would hate for them to give anyone preferential treatment in a coaching search simply because of their race...whether they be black, white, blue etc. I hate that concept.

I'm not sold on Tee as a head coach here. Period.
For a couple of years, prior to coming to Pruitt’s staff, Tee tried to position himself as a head coach candidate. And someday, he may be. However, no schools were interested at the time. So he came to Knoxville.
I’m not sure that his time here has given him the skills or the maturity to yet be a head coach. IMO, he shouldn’t be considered.

VN Store

Back