Dexter

Is Angel returning next year? Is Hannah coming back? Those are my 2 questions at this point.

Loved seeing Doakes again. He's hilarious.

Season finale was pretty good. Just not sure how they will continue from here. Wonder who all makes it to the end of the season? And if next year is the last one, will Dex make it out alive?

I thought the season was good but not great. The writing was all over the place and the season at times seemed to lack direction. But it was much better than last season.

Is Angel returning next year?
yes
Is Hannah coming back?
yes

Those are my 2 questions at this point.
They wouldn't just write off one of the show's main characters (and favorites) and the biggest loose end of the show. They'll probably bring in all sorts of characters from all over the place that we haven't thought of in years.

Loved seeing Doakes again. He's hilarious.
I was nearly begging for them to have him still be alive somehow. :yes: Just write him back in without explanation, even if it was in ghost form.

Season finale was pretty good. Just not sure how they will continue from here. Wonder who all makes it to the end of the season? And if next year is the last one, will Dex make it out alive?
I'm willing to bet that Dexter dies.

I too believe Dexter will die. I'm wondering if Deb is going to get so messed up she kills herself, and that may lead to Dexter's final demise.

A lot of talk about Argentina... Maybe Dex, Deb, Hannah, and Harrison all ride off into the Patagonian sunset at the end of next season....:)

so many loose ends

Trinity's son
Hannah
Lumen
Rita's kids (what happened/happens to them)
anybody could come out of anywhere and say that they've seen Dexter dropping bodies, or they've been watching him for years etc etc

I've pretty much lost touch since the end of season 4. I know parts of season 5; however, how is 6/7 going?

So far, this season has been pretty meh. I really hope it ramps up soon, they only have 8 episodes left.

Couple of interesting things in last nights episode. Looks like they are on the final stretch now and starting to wrap it up.

I'm not sure the show can be saved. At this point I'm just kind of ready for it to be over. The doctor already seemed forced, now they just drop Hannah back in.

Maybe it's building up to a payoff, but considering the last few seasons, I'm thinking not.

Season started out strong IMO, but I've been losing interest again in the last couple weeks. Hopefully it's all wrapped up well and ends on a strong note, but considering how terrible the last 2 or 3 seasons have been I could easily see a weak conclusion happening.

I really hate how cookie cutter the last 2-3 seasons have become. They try to throw way too much into each season. Each one starts strong, has a killer, and that case is solved quickly or the storyline goes nowhere, then another one pops up, and all of it seems to be an excuse to just artificially prolong the story.

You really shouldn't be setting up new storylines with only 6 episodes left; unless they are doing something really stupid and trying to set up a spinoff.

I pretty much feel like it's off the rails at this point.....which sucks, because I was hoping there would at least be some redeeming qualities to make the last few episodes enjoyable. It just seems like the last season of any series should be focused mainly on the already developed characters that have been in the show since the beginning or at least have been a staple a good while. Instead this season's main plot line involving Dexter has recently revolved around 3 characters that I care nothing about and have barely been in the show a season.

I pretty much feel like it's off the rails at this point.....which sucks, because I was hoping there would at least be some redeeming qualities to make the last few episodes enjoyable. It just seems like the last season of any series should be focused mainly on the already developed characters that have been in the show since the beginning or at least have been a staple a good while. Instead this season's main plot line involving Dexter has recently revolved around 3 characters that I care nothing about and have barely been in the show a season.

It's pathetic how horrible this season is. I never thought they'd top Season 6 in terms of crap, but this last season is such a mess it's sad.

The Vogel stuff I thought was sorta interesting but at the same time lame in how it seemed tacked on and forced. The Zach storyline was meh, and I couldn't stand him. And the Dexter/Deb thing has been painful. Deb goes from hating him to being best buddies with him in the span of 1 episode, which she also tried to kill him. But they just kinda gloss over that really quickly.

The writing and acting have been AWFUL. The main cast has been ok acting, but Vogel is too wooden (I get she's supposed to be but still), the Zach guy was annoying, his neighbor's boyfriend couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. And my goodness the lines they've actually said this year....cheesy.

If this wasn't the last season I would have bolted long ago. I can stomach 4 more episodes but it's clear this is one of those series that should have lasted no more than 4-5 seasons. The writers ran out story years ago.

VN Store

Back