Deficit up 17%

If you look at the chart you'll see it has been going up.

If we are going to have deficits I'd rather have them because people kept more of their money (revenue issues) than taxed and overspent (spending issue). The growth in spending line has been a steady upward, the revenue line had be flat and took a dip.
C'mon man.

One side is more fiscally responsible than the other and the irony is that repubs. buy into the nonsense that it's their party.
Would you like to compare the deficits when each party controls Congress?

Republicans sure do enjoy spending other people's money. Remember when Trump said he would eliminate the National Debt in eight years, just another broken promise in a long list of broken promises.

I agree they like spending but at least they favor TAKING as much of other people's money compared to Dems.

There is. But why cant we admit when the Rs suck and are pandering prostitutes? (No offense to prostitutes everywhere).

Why do you hate prostitutes so much? I have much more respect for prostitutes than I do politicians.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
So there isn't hypocrisy on both sides?

Of course there is. This thread is about conservatives being hypocritical about fiscal responsibility. If you want to talk about one of the thousand ways that liberals are hypocrites, take it to another thread.

How do you feel about America selling out our children and grandchildren? Are you supporting politicians responsible for this?

Of course there is. This thread is about conservatives being hypocritical about fiscal responsibility. If you want to talk about one of the thousand ways that liberals are hypocrites, take it to another thread.

How do you feel about selling out your children and grandchildren?

It's not just hypocrisy. It's their silence as it happens. Their willing complicity.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back