Decadent Western Culture Thread

LGBT Activists Push to Bar Anthropologists from Identifying Human Remains as ‘Male’ or ‘Female’

LGBT activists are pushing to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as “male” or “female,” arguing that scientists cannot know how an ancient individuals identified themselves.

Canadian Master’s degree candidate Emma Palladino took to Twitter earlier this month to point out that transgender individuals “can’t escape” their sex, not because it’s physically impossible to change one’s sex, but because archaeologists who find their bones one day “will assign you the same gender as you had at birth.”
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/06/GettyImages-1240718916-e1655907541126.jpg
GettyImages-1240718916-e1655907541126-1024x767.jpg

“My trans+non-binary friends: You might know the argument that the archaeologists who find your bones one day will assign you the same gender as you had at birth, so regardless of whether you transition, you can’t escape your assigned sex,” Palladino wrote in a tweet, which has since garnered over 10,000 retweets, and more than 59,000 likes.

LGBT Activists Push to Bar Anthropologists from Identifying Human Remains as 'Male' or 'Female'

Went to a walk in clinic about 2 weeks ago, I got into some bad smoke (not your kind @TrippieRedd ) but was filling out the paperwork and one of the questions asked if I was male or female and the next question was what do you identify as. In other words i could put male but say I identified as a female. I actually got mad filling that mess out. I’m sick of it. We have lost our way in America. It’s sad
Have fun. Fill it out stating that you identify as the last remaining scion of the deposed Romanov dynasty and are therefore the legitimate ruler of Russia. Let them know to direct all requests for payment to the Russian embassy. You would be just as truthful as claiming you were one of the 54 made up genders

Amazon Sponsors ‘The GenderCool Project,’ An Org That Puts Gender Ideology Books In Kids’ Classrooms

shutterstock_1951520875-scaled-e1657059165680.jpg

Amazon appeared to sponsor an event for an LGBT organization that puts books about gender ideology in kindergarten classrooms, according to a banner posted online by the LGBT organization “The GenderCool Project.”

The GenderCool Project tweeted an image of masked individuals attending an event titled, “Inaugural GenderCool Celebration,” and standing next to a sign that dubbed Amazon as the “presenting sponsor.” Other organizations that sponsored the event include JLL, CNA, Kirkland & Ellis, Korn Ferry, “Out & Equal,” and McDermott Will & Emery, according to the picture.

The GenderCool Project’s founder Jennifer Grosshandler insinuated on her LinkedIn profile that Amazon’s corporate sponsorship began before 2022. Grosshandler claims that “Dell Technologies, Nike, Amazon, VMware, HP, Intuit, JLL, and Intel” are partnered with The GenderCool Project and that the organization has “several new Fortune 100 company partnerships slated for 2022 and beyond.”

Amazon Sponsors ‘The GenderCool Project,’ An Org That Puts Gender Ideology Books In Kids’ Classrooms

Greek officials install 150 CCTV cameras at the Acropolis amid outrage at 'shameful' gay sex scene filmed at sacred temple

A gay sex scene shot at Greece's ancient Parthenon has prompted outraged authorities to install a sprawling CCTV system at the UNESCO World Heritage Site to put a stop to such escapades.

The 36-minute short film, called 'Xeparthenon' - or 'deflowering' in Greek - reportedly depicts two men in face coverings having sex at the Erechtheion, a small temple in the Acropolis complex, in full view of the public and surrounded by tourists.

'It was a lewd, terribly lewd act,' Ioannis Mavrikopoulos, the head guard at the Acropolis said. 'It marked the most disgraceful affront to the sanctity of the site.'

59507773-10952153-image-a-34_1656151242679.jpg

The ancient Parthenon Temple atop the Acropolis hill archaeological site. Greek authorities were outraged by the lewd act, that it ''It marked the most disgraceful affront to the sanctity of the site'

Greece installs 150 CCTV cameras at Acropolis amid outrage at 'shameful' gay sex scene at temple | Daily Mail Online

Well, in all fairness, gay sex is not exactly new to Greeks so it probably wasn't the first time two guys were buggering off there. I mean, the Greeks were enthusiastic pederasts.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
‘Family Friendly’ Pride Event Features Sex Toys And Drag Queen Performances

A “family friendly” pride event in Rome, Georgia, featured sex toys and explicit performances, according to documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Rome, Georgia, Pride 2022 event was advertised as “family friendly” with a “Pride Kids Zone” that included face painting, a live DJ, hair styling and drag queen story time, according to documents obtained by the DCNF. The event also featured vendors with sex toys and explicit drag queen performances. (RELATED: Utah School District Gives Parents The Option To Identify Their Children As Transgender Or Non-Binary)

“Within the vendor area of Heritage Park, which is where the family event took place, they had vendors and food trucks. They had a face painting station for kids. They had a DJ doing a hula hoop contest, a limbo contest with kids and various other booths,” Jackson told the DCNF. “As we were walking through, we noticed two vendor booths selling sexual toys, vibrators, underwear, condoms, stuff like that. That was just shocking to us.”

A “family friendly” pride event in Rome, Georgia, featured sex toys and explicit performances, according to documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Rome, Georgia, Pride 2022 event was advertised as “family friendly” with a “Pride Kids Zone” that included face painting, a live DJ, hair styling and drag queen story time, according to documents obtained by the DCNF. The event also featured vendors with sex toys and explicit drag queen performances. (RELATED: Utah School District Gives Parents The Option To Identify Their Children As Transgender Or Non-Binary)

“Within the vendor area of Heritage Park, which is where the family event took place, they had vendors and food trucks. They had a face painting station for kids. They had a DJ doing a hula hoop contest, a limbo contest with kids and various other booths,” Jackson told the DCNF. “As we were walking through, we noticed two vendor booths selling sexual toys, vibrators, underwear, condoms, stuff like that. That was just shocking to us.”

This push down the throat wokeness has become a bridge too far. People are going push back...as evidenced by the crying we see on here.
You give an inch and they take a mile. Well..you overstepped.

Michigan businesses in uproar after city decriminalizes Public Urination, Defecation

Kalamazoo, Mich., business owners are furious after city leaders voted to decriminalize public urination, defecation and littering, among other offenses, all under the guise of “equitable changes.”

Becky Bil and Cherri Emery spoke with “Fox & Friends First” host Todd Piro on Thursday, relaying their concerns about the devastating impacts that could result.

“I don’t have a horrible time outside my shop particularly … but my neighbor has had human feces outside his door,” Bil said. The Pop City Popcorn co-owner also stressed her neighboring store owner’s struggle with an increase in littering, a struggle she says continues despite ambassadors coming to the area to help clean up.

Emery, who owns a chocolate and coffee shop in Kalamazoo, said she witnessed the consequences of lenient city leaders firsthand.

“One day, we kept smelling something in the back of the store … and it was human feces,” she said.

“I called my landlord and nobody would do anything about it. This is before we had ambassadors … so I had to clean it up myself.”

Michigan city decriminalizes public urination, defecation

Michigan businesses in uproar after city decriminalizes Public Urination, Defecation

Kalamazoo, Mich., business owners are furious after city leaders voted to decriminalize public urination, defecation and littering, among other offenses, all under the guise of “equitable changes.”

Becky Bil and Cherri Emery spoke with “Fox & Friends First” host Todd Piro on Thursday, relaying their concerns about the devastating impacts that could result.

“I don’t have a horrible time outside my shop particularly … but my neighbor has had human feces outside his door,” Bil said. The Pop City Popcorn co-owner also stressed her neighboring store owner’s struggle with an increase in littering, a struggle she says continues despite ambassadors coming to the area to help clean up.

Emery, who owns a chocolate and coffee shop in Kalamazoo, said she witnessed the consequences of lenient city leaders firsthand.

“One day, we kept smelling something in the back of the store … and it was human feces,” she said.

“I called my landlord and nobody would do anything about it. This is before we had ambassadors … so I had to clean it up myself.”

@poopysticks

Nasty and disgusting. The Dem way.
I can take a **** on some Dem business or leader's porch then I suspect there is a silver lining...if only I was such a POS

Can I go urinate or deficate outside the Capitol building. God I despise these people and their lawlessness and lack of human dignity
The Dems are trashy disgusting filth and I will never support any any compromise with them. Ever.

Biden Administration’s CDC Encourages Teachers to Use Leftist Gender Curriculum

transgender-protests-politics-getty-640x480.jpg

The Biden administration’s Center for Disease Control (CDC) is promoting an activist organization that seeks to embed leftist gender theory in the classroom.

The CDC LGBT Youth Resources page, archived here, directs teachers to access educator resources from the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a leftwing organization that seeks to embed gender theory into America’s classrooms.

“Looking for ways to support Ally Week, No Name-Calling Week or the Day of Silence? Interested in finding ways to bring LGBTQ-visibility into your curriculum? You’ve come to the right place!” GLSEN’s website explains.

The organization continues by noting the guides can be used to direct activism and to embed ideological positions into school curriculum when it says “GLSEN’s education team has created educator guides for each of our Days of Action, along with other resources for increasing LGBTQ visibility and affirmation into any curriculum.”

Biden CDC Encourages Teachers to Use Leftist Gender Curriculum
Okay. This one is really confusing. Exactly HOW does the Center for Disease Control (CDC) think they have ANY business whatsoever in determining classroom curriculum.

Okay. This one is really confusing. Exactly HOW does the Center for Disease Control (CDC) think they have ANY business whatsoever in determining classroom curriculum.

Because the dirty public school system takes in federal dollars. So whoever the current master is gives his blessing to whoever has his ear.

States should be disconnecting their schools from federal funds.

Because the dirty public school system takes in federal dollars. So whoever the current master is gives his blessing to whoever has his ear.

States should be disconnecting their schools from federal funds.
Sure, but that would be the Department of Education (another government institution that should be eliminated in its entirety), not the CDC, which has exactly ZERO business in the public educational system.

Sure, but that would be the Department of Education (another government institution that should be eliminated in its entirety), not the CDC, which has exactly ZERO business in the public educational system.

It is all government. They will use whatever they can to do what they want. People have to disconnect if they don’t want it.

American Journalism's Writing Guide: Call a Transgender Woman Simply 'a Woman'

950cda17-939e-4a44-a3b4-b955028f7acf-860x475.jpg

There once was a saying — “Watch your language.” That directive still exists, but it means something considerably different these days.

For those not in the know, the Associated Press Stylebook has long served as a writing guide for news organizations. It releases periodic updates, and new instructions aim to tackle gender identity.

According to the Transgender Coverage Topical Guide, sex is not a physical reality observed at birth. Rather, someone comes up with an idea; they then challenge the baby to meet it for life:
A person’s sex and gender are usually assigned at birth by parents or attendants and can turn out to be inaccurate.​
Gender, the manual insists, isn’t limited to men and women. This, of course, is correct: “Gender” is a recent invention of man. Hence, cake gender and bird gender.

Should everyone subscribe to gender’s all-new notion? It seems yes:
Experts say gender is a spectrum, not a binary structure consisting of only men and women, that can vary among societies and can change over time.​
Here’s more from National Review,
The guide encourages writers to refer to subjects according to their preferred gender identity. The guide condemns ‘deadnaming,’ or referring to a transgender person’s previous name, because that “can be akin to using a slur and can cause feelings of gender dysphoria to resurface.​
American Journalism's Writing Guide: Call a Transgender Woman Simply 'a Woman'

Children’s Gender Clinic Founder was a Consultant for Puberty Blocker Manufacturers

transgender-child-1-640x480.jpg

The co-founder and director of a clinic that aids in children’s sex change attempts, Dr. Stephen Rosenthal, has received money as a consultant from two pharmaceutical companies that are both under investigation for advertising puberty blockers.

Rosenthal is the cofounder and medical director of the University of California San Francisco Benioff Children’s Hospital’s Child and Adolescent Gender Center.

He received $38,704 from pharmaceutical companies between the years of 2015 and 2021, more than 98% of United States endocrinologists did, according to a report from Care Dash, a site that uses public records to track the money that doctors have received as compensation from pharmaceutical companies.

Of that sum, $16,765 came from Endo Pharmaceuticals and AbbVie; payments were linked directly to their products Supprelin LA and Lupron, which are both used off-label as puberty blockers for children who are attempting to change their sex. Public records reveal that Rosenthal has accepted consulting fees from both AbbVie and Endo Pharmaceuticals.

Children's Gender Clinic Founder Consulted for Puberty Blocker Companies

Off the rails! Wild booze-fueled POOL PARTY with twerking bikini-clad girls, dwarf and DJ turns Subway Train into crazy party over the weekend

A New York City subway train became the scene of an impromptu party, complete with women twerking in bikinis, downing shots of liquor and taking to a carriage-floor slip n' slide.

Twitter user @_MikeFromQueens posted the jaw-dropping on Saturday afternoon, drawing both derision and delight from other Twitter users.

The dancers, who are believed to have been on an L train, bounced from passenger to passenger while taking breaks to play in the DIY paddling pool they had set up and taking turns on the homemade slip 'n slide.

At one point, a shirtless man with dwarfism was also seen getting in on the action.

One Twitter user who saw the video called it 'dirty,' another said 'this is vile,' and one even said 'So glad I left this hell hole and ain't looked back.'

NYC subway train is turned into pool party with booze, twerking girls in bikinis and DJ | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back