Dear Ms. Pruitt

I’m with you, OP. Not saying he needs to hit up John H Daniel for Dooley’s fancy orange pants, but surely there’s a decent fitting shirt in that pile of free Nike gear.

There's something about your avatar that's disturbing. Don't know, can't get a handle on it. I guess it would have to be between you and your Lord. Looks like a cross between Jesus, Schwarzanegger, and maybe Dan Fogelberg. You're cool with that?
LMAO I'm dying over here

The thread was meant to be light-hearted and jokey, folks. I don't care what he wears. He can coach in speedos and a midriff-cut tee shirt for all I care.

Problem with that is that once posted you lose all control of which direction the thread goes with fans and trolls.....

Suspect that coach may be trying to cover his growing muffin top. Don't mind it.

I have always hated seeing basketball coaches in suits and ties. They are coaching a sports event for goodness sakes, wear some kind of shirt with school colors that looks okay when you sweat in it. Remember Bruce Pearl's sweat soaked suits?

I don't get why this keeps coming up. He dresses like a coach and I for one am proud to have one ( a real coach that is)

I''m sure you are a wonderful woman and I''m pretty sure now that you've experienced Knoxville versus Tuscaloosa, you like Knoxville...lol. (FYI, I haven't lived there in 30 years--I still love it). We think your husband is doing a good job. After Kentucky--a great job. We think he is on his way to head coaching success and is bringing our beloved Vols back to where we belong. One thing though, could you please talk him into not dressing like Dr. Evil? I mean, damn. Maybe that whole barber's smock is something the Nike people are promoting, but that's just butt ugly. I ain't no fashion guy, but surely he has a golf shirt somewhere. :D

Dear Mrs Pruitt,
Don’t read Volnation.
The End.

If I were Ms Pruitt and read the first few posts in this thread, especially if these were the first few posts she read from Volnation, I would think her first reaction would be, "Hun, we need to get the hell away from this place. Knoxville has too many creeps!"

If I were Ms Pruitt and read the first few posts in this thread, especially if these were the first few posts she read from Volnation, I would think her first reaction would be, "Hun, we need to get the hell away from this place. Knoxville has too many creeps!"
She's lived in Alabama. Alabama. Ala-friggin-bama.

I'm sure we good.

I don't get why this keeps coming up. He dresses like a coach and I for one am proud to have one ( a real coach that is)

Me personally ,just having some fun.

images

Reactions: vols4evah
If she ran from Knoxville because of me, she'd be making a huge freaking mistake. I don't live there..lol. She might just screw up and run to where I am. :eek::eek:

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999
He can dress like Ace Ventura in the mental hospital for all I care. Just as long as he keeps righting the ship.

I''m sure you are a wonderful woman and I''m pretty sure now that you've experienced Knoxville versus Tuscaloosa, you like Knoxville...lol. (FYI, I haven't lived there in 30 years--I still love it). We think your husband is doing a good job. After Kentucky--a great job. We think he is on his way to head coaching success and is bringing our beloved Vols back to where we belong. One thing though, could you please talk him into not dressing like Dr. Evil? I mean, damn. Maybe that whole barber's smock is something the Nike people are promoting, but that's just butt ugly. I ain't no fashion guy, but surely he has a golf shirt somewhere. :D

I thought we all decided we don't give a rats azz about our coaches clothing as long as he is wearing some. You sound like you want to be a fashion guy, just saying.

Coaches gain weight during the season. So the mini-dress helps to hide the belly.

For example: Jim Chaney was huge in January. Lost about 70 - 80 pounds by summer. Has regained about 50 so far this year.

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back