Dear Ms. Pruitt

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
I''m sure you are a wonderful woman and I''m pretty sure now that you've experienced Knoxville versus Tuscaloosa, you like Knoxville...lol. (FYI, I haven't lived there in 30 years--I still love it). We think your husband is doing a good job. After Kentucky--a great job. We think he is on his way to head coaching success and is bringing our beloved Vols back to where we belong. One thing though, could you please talk him into not dressing like Dr. Evil? I mean, damn. Maybe that whole barber's smock is something the Nike people are promoting, but that's just butt ugly. I ain't no fashion guy, but surely he has a golf shirt somewhere. :D

Only request you have to Mrs. Pruitt is to fix that Vol smock? Forget that nonsense! Fix that man some cast iron cornbread. Now THAT is a request.
Only request you have to Mrs. Pruitt is to fix that Vol smock? Forget that nonsense! Fix that man some cast iron cornbread. Now THAT is a request.
There's something about your avatar that's disturbing. Don't know, can't get a handle on it. I guess it would have to be between you and your Lord. Looks like a cross between Jesus, Schwarzanegger, and maybe Dan Fogelberg. You're cool with that?

Last edited:
I''m sure you are a wonderful woman and I''m pretty sure now that you've experienced Knoxville versus Tuscaloosa, you like Knoxville...lol. (FYI, I haven't lived there in 30 years--I still love it). We think your husband is doing a good job. After Kentucky--a great job. We think he is on his way to head coaching success and is bringing our beloved Vols back to where we belong. One thing though, could you please talk him into not dressing like Dr. Evil? I mean, damn. Maybe that whole barber's smock is something the Nike people are promoting, but that's just butt ugly. I ain't no fashion guy, but surely he has a golf shirt somewhere. :D
Who cares what he wears as long as he win games. After what we have been through all these years, you worried about what Pruitt wears on the sideline.

Who cares what he wears as long as he win games. After what we have been through all these years, you worried about what Pruitt wears on the sideline.
Exactly. Belichick looks like a homeless bum with a cutoff hoodie but yet no one in Boston cares because of his success. On the other hand we had Dooley who looked awesome in those Orange pants and great hair and he was awful. I dont care what Pruitt dresses like. Just get the job done. Lol

Youā€™re missing the fact that Pruitt has been on the ā€œFulmer Weight Gainā€ program for 2 months now. Evidently, itā€™s working because heā€™s up 27 pounds since the season started. The Smock he wears is specially treated to help sweat away calories....I think itā€™s helping him coach better. šŸ¤“

OP, actually agreeing that it's not the greatest style, but he can wear a burlap sack as long as he's bringing the W's...:D

GO VOLS!

Lol! I love my UT football and can relate to this as well! I said the same thing yesterday... get something else to wear. He must not be the least superstitious bc after the Florida game I wouldnā€™t have put that thing back on! šŸ˜‚

The thread was meant to be light-hearted and jokey, folks. I don't care what he wears. He can coach in speedos and a midriff-cut tee shirt for all I care.

usually not the best idea to write letters (or even "fake" letters) to people involved in the football (or other sports) program(s).

those are generally not well received here. (there is a history)

VN Store

Back