Deangelo Gibbs

Duh....nite what?

It's a running joke, this poster dougatkins91 during last season late one night, and presumably drunk, posted a rant about how everyone needed to be positive and ended the rant with the nonsensical exhortation to "nite your post, or don't post". Thereafter someone, I think maybe Bearded Vol created this stamp of certification which is properly placed on posts of near delusional or totally delusional positivity. Such a post meeting dougatkins91's test for positivity may be branded as a certified "nited" post.
4351505A-74D1-4620-8FB2-8303C8EB99C8.png

You advocating running off a bunch of Negavols too? We don’t need bad attitudes on or off the field.

I have a good attitude. Very positive with the coaching changes. Like cleaning up an apartment you move in to, you have to clean up any trash left by the previous occupant (or coach in this case) before you move in.

I have a good attitude. Very positive with the coaching changes. Like cleaning up an apartment you move in to, you have to clean up any trash left by the previous occupant (or coach in this case) before you move in.
Did you see the post about Gibbs losing family members to Covid. Do you take back the description “Trash” now when referring to Gibbs?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
He was never a factor. Either way. He came to us from Georgia because he was a problem child. He then did the same stuff while he was at UT and then opted out on the team. Wouldn’t want him back anyways.

Another 5star that couldn’t play. Move on.

Wish the young man the best and move on. The take out the trash comments and such are distasteful and not reflective of how one person should treat another. He may have been flawed but trash. C'mon man. We can do better as a fan base.

It's VN, LC, lots of genuine, humane, overall good people here, but also infested with auto-Vol haters who just await and love the opportunity to condemn players for real and especially imagined negative reasons.

And yet losing a family member doesn't justify his acting like a jack@ss. Hopefully Gibbs learns to take responsibility for his actions.
I’m not sure how he was acting like a jackass but to call someone”trash” over actions whatever they might have been here during his time of grief is cruel and heartless. Don’t you agree?

Not sure if its been pointed out or not........But, DO NOT simply title a post with a players or person's name. Against all standards for a board. Please include something more such as "D Gibbs gone?" or "D Gibbs enters tranny portal" or something more than just name please.

Not sure if its been pointed out or not........But, DO NOT simply title a post with a players or person's name. Against all standards for a board. Please include something more such as "D Gibbs gone?" or "D Gibbs enters tranny portal" or something more than just name please.
Man I’ve been thinking of entering the tranny portal myself……. it’s coming down to pterodactyl or velociraptor. Velociraptor has the talent to get me to the next level, but that damn pterodactyl NIL deal, with free tacos, is kinda hard to pass on.

Really should have stayed at DB, I think this WR room was just tough to compete with. Best of luck to him though wherever he ends up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back