Deangelo Gibbs

unfrozencvmanvol

High on Heupel.
It's a running joke, this poster dougatkins91 during last season late one night, and presumably drunk, posted a rant about how everyone needed to be positive and ended the rant with the nonsensical exhortation to "nite your post, or don't post". Thereafter someone, I think maybe Bearded Vol created this stamp of certification which is properly placed on posts of near delusional or totally delusional positivity. Such a post meeting dougatkins91's test for positivity may be branded as a certified "nited" post.
4351505A-74D1-4620-8FB2-8303C8EB99C8.png

1982Alum

You advocating running off a bunch of Negavols too? We don’t need bad attitudes on or off the field.
I have a good attitude. Very positive with the coaching changes. Like cleaning up an apartment you move in to, you have to clean up any trash left by the previous occupant (or coach in this case) before you move in.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

I have a good attitude. Very positive with the coaching changes. Like cleaning up an apartment you move in to, you have to clean up any trash left by the previous occupant (or coach in this case) before you move in.
Did you see the post about Gibbs losing family members to Covid. Do you take back the description “Trash” now when referring to Gibbs?

VN Store

Sponsors