Deangelo Gibbs

giphy.gif

He was never a factor. Either way. He came to us from Georgia because he was a problem child. He then did the same stuff while he was at UT and then opted out on the team. Wouldn’t want him back anyways.
Too bad. Reports from his inactive first year was he was doing extremely well against the first team defense during practice. Then I heard last year he had grade issues. Was there anything else that was a problem?

Edit: Just read the post about him losing family to Covid. I hope he can get things sorted out.

Too bad. Reports from his inactive first year was he was doing extremely well against the first team defense during practice. Then I heard last year he had grade issues. Was there anything else that was a problem?
To be truthful a lot of wide receivers did well against our first team defense.

Wish the young man the best and move on. The take out the trash comments and such are distasteful and not reflective of how one person should treat another. He may have been flawed but trash. C'mon man. We can do better as a fan base.
I agree. Impossible to really understand what is going on in people’s lives. I try not to pass judgment on people.

Gibbs and Peterson are on the night shift at the Pilot.

They’ll also be unemployed soon.

Wish the young man the best and move on. The take out the trash comments and such are distasteful and not reflective of how one person should treat another. He may have been flawed but trash. C'mon man. We can do better as a fan base.
I agree

Thanks Dad.

VN Store

Back