'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Burrow is the best QB they’ve had since Mettenberger, he found his grove at the end of the year, last 3 games, 1,000 yards passing, 9 TD, and over 70% passing his last 4 games.

Still say the same on Jarrett that I did when he was trending heavy UT, you really don’t want to be the first team he commits to. You want to be the 2nd (or 3rd), basically you want to be the leader on signing day. Don’t see him sticking this early.

Burrow is the best QB they’ve had since Mettenberger, he found his grove at the end of the year, last 3 games, 1,000 yards passing, 9 TD, and over 70% passing his last 4 games.

Still say the same on Jarrett that I did when he was trending heavy UT, you really don’t want to be the first team he commits to. You want to be the 2nd (or 3rd), basically you want to be the leader on signing day. Don’t see him sticking this early.
So you're saying LSU is going to pull an UGA via Pappoe

do people even give a flying duck about those halfwits any more? pretty sure i saw a blurb where that numbskull was selling crap on infomercials. So much for Camo culture and its 5 seconds of fame.

Oh, I’ll say this on Pappoe, he got bad advice from an ‘advisor’. His advisor used him to make a point and it backfired on Pappoe. Pappoe should have flipped to UT...
I'm all for an extensive FBI investigation to get these "adivors" out of recruiting. Won't happen but I can dream

Last edited:
These numbers make it even more baffling. Again, I understand why he didn't choose us, but what would make him want to gamble with his career like this? The odds of this kid turning out to be the next OBJ are incredibly slim.
What are the chances this kid is incredibly intelligent or rational?

Uh huh

I don’t think I’d call him a coach tho. He has left Grayson, involved now with the Under Armour game, another avenue to advise young men on their decisions...
Explains Auburn then... But didn't his son go to Texas?

Uh huh

I don’t think I’d call him a coach tho. He has left Grayson, involved now with the Under Armour game, another avenue to advise young men on their decisions...

Given that no D1 program seriously explored employing Kenyatta Watson Sr, that speaks volumes to the fact that he's not the kind of person you want around your program. I'm curious if anyone knows what his day job is. All of the information I can find says that he worked at Grayson HS in an unpaid position. There are a lot of juicy posts on the Dawgs247 board also.

VN Store

Back