'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Really happy they weren't on the schedule this year. They'll be back to square one next year. Unless they hit the grad transfer lottery again.

My take is a little different, Miles will be a downgrade, everywhere else will be an upgrade (depending on who goes pro).... so probably less offensive stats but overall a better team. Of course, to get to top you need a good QB, LSU should be still pretty good next year.... the question is Miles... I think he will surprise some folks... just like all the people saying Burrow was just a game manager on the forum two months ago.

Miles actually has a better arm than Burrow, its all the other intangibles Burrow has. Miles will probably need a year at starter, Miles will have to prove it but he has experience and a good arm.... whether it all comes together is the question.

Where LSU is underrated is the offensive line... the cookie monster has done great in building that back up... which isn't spoken about much.... anyone can ****ing pass when you have 5-8 seconds to throw.

This kid reminds me of Markeith Ambles. I was sure he was gonna be a beast and he was a bust. I’m starting to think that’s what’s gonna happen with this kid.

That isn't what I said at all, learn to read. Life must be pretty bad for you to read that into what I wrote.
i'll be honest, i didn't get much past the "Miles has a better arm than Burrow........" lol.

and talk about making assumptions? you got that i have a bad life from a one line post? intuitive doesn't even begin to cut it.......

how bout ya get a sense of humor......comin' in a bit hot aren't ya?

Reactions: Sleegro
That isn't what I said at all, learn to read. Life must be pretty bad for you to read that into what I wrote.
Not speaking about jake, but it's pretty obvious life for many on here is miserable...

i'll be honest, i didn't get much past the "Miles has a better arm than Burrow........" lol.

and talk about making assumptions? you got that i have a bad life from a one line post? intuitive doesn't even begin to cut it.......

how bout ya get a sense of humor......comin' in a bit hot aren't ya?

So... he wasn't really that good 60 days but now he is Superman. :D (you should have stopped, your ability to analyze anything seem bad)

As a pure arm, Miles is better than Burrow, as a QB not so much... this isn't difficult for most people to understand.

Your analysis is brutally bad then, as it is today.... I do have a sense of humor, I'm laughing right now. And I never said what you claimed I said.

Yeah, and i agree about LSU's offense. they "look" better. but in reality, it's not all that much more productive than some of the more recent offenses. they're not overly effective down the field, Burrow is not great on 3rd down and he struggles under pressure finding the right read.

he's made a couple a big runs, and he's been good for a couple big plays a game with his arm....he's been very timely with those type of plays....granted.

i'm just not sure that's enough to keep pace with Bama this year, that's scoring 40+/game.

Now that uga has lost, (Prediction)

Jarrett laughs at them lol. To compare them to him is funny honestly. They both are really good, but Jarrett is a game changer.
I tried to make this point in another thread and Hyatt's name kept getting brought up. He's a good receiver, but by no means is he on the level of RJ.

The guy whose coach can’t string three coherent words together is telling us to learn to read. How about you beat it back to the stink hole bayou?

So... he wasn't really that good 60 days but now he is Superman. :D (you should have stopped, your ability to analyze anything seem bad)

As a pure arm, Miles is better than Burrow, as a QB not so much... this isn't difficult for most people to understand.

Your analysis is brutally bad then, as it is today.... I do have a sense of humor, I'm laughing right now. And I never said what you claimed I said.

Now that uga has lost, (Prediction)
a 14 month old post?

lol. get a life.

My take is a little different, Miles will be a downgrade, everywhere else will be an upgrade (depending on who goes pro).... so probably less offensive stats but overall a better team. Of course, to get to top you need a good QB, LSU should be still pretty good next year.... the question is Miles... I think he will surprise some folks... just like all the people saying Burrow was just a game manager on the forum two months ago.

Miles actually has a better arm than Burrow, its all the other intangibles Burrow has. Miles will probably need a year at starter, Miles will have to prove it but he has experience and a good arm.... whether it all comes together is the question.

Where LSU is underrated is the offensive line... the cookie monster has done great in building that back up... which isn't spoken about much.... anyone can ****ing pass when you have 5-8 seconds to throw.
LSU has always had top notch talent all over the board. Qb has been the Achilles heal for a long time. It took an elite QB to make them great. Just don't see it happening with anyone else under center/shotgun.

signed with Maryland?

EMFUfOKXUAAezfk

Reactions: mrMet

VN Store

Back