'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Bass asked 'em if they made anything about Rakim pushing his signing out.
Hubbs said:
I won't be shocked if he visits. I will be surprised if he ends up here. He has talked to to Harrison Bailey a good bit over the last year.

Last edited:

He was close enough he may well have been ranked as one at some point through the cycle... both of you could right by technicality
We went after him late after he had two picks in the all American game. We dont have a burner on the team at WR. Jalin Hyatt will be the fastest we have had in a long time. 10.4 100m and 4.30 40 is blazing.

Something is fishy. No way this kid doesnt sign early unless he was unsure.

May sign on Wednesday but keep silent until his school has their signing day event, at least that was the plan... I'm going with he won't sign on Wednesday now. If he doesn't go to LSU than Maryland is the most likely landing spot at this time, still expecting him to sign with LSU but there is pressure there. (to be continued)

Tyler Byrd is faster than 4.5 lmao. I’m sure Hyatt is super fast, but speed isn’t always everything. Look at John Ross for the bengals
No, how about you look at John Ross at TCU. I agree, speed isn’t everything. But the formation of your argument needs to be fixed...

This is my first thought. He wants all the attention on him. If his HS doesn't do a "special" December signing day, he's going to wait for the parade in Feb. Nothing to see here. :confused:

The plan was for him to sign and try and keep it quiet which is almost impossible, but there is a touch of smoke on this one especially with being out of state. There are people in his ear to be closer to home.

The plan was for him to sign and try and keep it quiet which is almost impossible, but there is a touch of smoke on this one especially with being out of state. There are people in his ear to be closer to home.
Why keep it quiet if you already committed? Shouldn't you sign to the school you are publicly committed to?

Why keep it quiet if you already committed? Shouldn't you sign to the school you are publicly committed to?

Well, the first reason would be to have a "moment", look I don't get it either - agree with you. The other reason is time to reconsider. LSU should sign 16-19 this week, and see where things unfold in the coming weeks, if he doesn't sign. Heard he is being pushed to Maryland and Clemson secondary.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
I would say once in a generation QB. I haven't seen a better college QB in a very long time. Hope he continues it in the pros.
Really happy they weren't on the schedule this year. They'll be back to square one next year. Unless they hit the grad transfer lottery again.

Reactions: Mightyvol

VN Store

Back