Dawg fan

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog
Welcome to the good guys!

What a bunch of jerks. Maybe this is why your known as the negavols. To the few who were acceoting, thank you. I have no clue who uncle lou is and could care less. As I said. Go Vols. I do not have to have acceptance from aholes to know that I have become a true UT fan. I am looking forward to the rest of the season!!!

You have to have thick skin around here. I'm sure the team is thrilled to convert the lost.

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog
This is a strange and foreign concept to me, but I believe in hospitality. Welcome, and good luck.

Go Vols
Voldog
I don't get it. Any of it.

What a bunch of jerks. Maybe this is why your known as the negavols. To the few who were acceoting, thank you. I have no clue who uncle lou is and could care less. As I said. Go Vols. I do not have to have acceptance from aholes to know that I have become a true UT fan. I am looking forward to the rest of the season!!!
No sir. You don't come here and say Rocky Top is annoying, then call anybody a jerk. Why don't you go find another playground.

Go Vols
Voldog

tenor.gif

You call yourself a Vol fan and then say crap like....too much playing of Rocky Top?? Understand this, there is never too much Rocky Top and also its not "good" to be a Tennessee Vol.... its GREAT - TO BE- A TENNESSEE VOL, I say its GREAT -TO BE -A TENNESSEE VOL

Last edited:
My point was missed. The board is in tangles today, with the negavols outscreaming the victors. He will be met with heavy suspicion.
It’s “tomorrow” and I’m still suspicious.
Voldawg is prolly Kirby, just trying to get a sniff of all of our inside information, to get a leg up.

Sorry OP, i am glad that you like the Vols, but honestly, I can't help but view you as a traitor.

It would be like me marrying a UGA girl and start cheering for them. No way in hell that's ever going to happen and i live in Georgia.

I was born a Vol and will die one. Nothing else. Thanks for the compliments though.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

You call yourself a Vol fan and then say crap like....too much playing of Rocky Top?? Understand this, there is never too much Rocky Top and also its not "good" to be a Tennessee Vol.... its GREAT - TO BE- A TENNESSEE VOL, I say its GREAT -TO BE -A TENNESSEE VOL
Exactly, if you are hearing Rocky Top, that means we are scoring lol can’t have it both ways 😂 .. this is a little suspish

Sorry OP, i am glad to you like the Vols, but honestly, I can't help but view you as a traitor.

It would be like me marrying a UGA girl snd start cheering for them. No way in hell that's ever going to happen and i live in Georgia.

I was born a Vol and will die one.. Nothing else. Thanks for the compliments though.
I did see a car one time with one of the house divided tags that was one half Tennessee and one half Georgia.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back