Dawg fan

My son is also all Georgia because he was born in Fort Oglethorpe which might as well be part of Chattanooga. We moved to Georgia when I was a teen. Ga fans were rare in those days... you were either a Tennessee fan or a bama fan. I respect the winning but need them to lose so all these annoying bandwagon bama fans fall off!

That is a very conflicted area for a variety of Reasons

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog

Come on in-the water's fine!

I welcome any fan that stays a fan and won't flip back. That room over there with the big jar of pills, that's the Vol Prozac jar. FYI, the prescription has not been refilled and it's been since the Purdue OT that anyone has been in that room. You are welcome to give some to your wife.

Yall even read the post?
He is a UGA alum and lifelong fan and he just admitted he's converted to a VOLS fan. Welcome with open arms good man!

If I had a dollar for every tl/dr response I’ve received for a sub 100 word post on here I’d already be retired.

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog
You will have to take "dawg" off of your name and describe how much you loved it when Jennings caught that hail mary. If we are convinced, further instructions will follow.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back