Dawg fan

Voldawg1970

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog

Ok. I expect to catch crap for my post title but here it goes. I moved here a few years back. I married a Tennessee girl and loved when Ga killed Tenn. I have been a Ga fan since birth and attended Ga. My whole family bleeds Ga red and worships Saturday gameday. However, i will say..... I am now an outcast. I can honestly an openly say I am a freaking Vol fan. I cannot wait until the November game. I am so tired of Saban this and Smart that. Its time for some serious Vol talk. Everyone in the country better wake up and realize the UT is the real freaking deal and will be no pushover anymore. I believe if WE play the remaing games with the heart and determination as yesterday then we will be in every game until the end. I still say our defense makes me nervous but this is where they learn and grow. I wasn't as big of a Hooker fan but after yesterday can you say Heisman? To end this I am proud to say its good to be a Tennessee Vol. One last thing though.... The overplay of the Rocky Top song is still annoying....

Go Vols
Voldog

Get lost, find your own board! Doesn’t Georgia have a board?! Just kidding. 😂

That being said, I hope TN and FL beat y’all to death and beyond.

I agree the "Saban this" and the "Smart that" are annoying but they are winning and have the best 2 teams in football right now.

Go Vols
Voldog
So do you know Uncle Lou?;)

Go Vols
Voldog
You picked the wrong day to come here.

Go Vols
Voldog
Honestly?

Not a fan of turncoats.

I value loyalty HUGELY. I think you should stay a Dawg fan.

And that's weird, because I'm all about growing the Volunteers family. Normally, I'd welcome you with open arms. But you seem to have been fully on board as a Dawg for too long. To change colors now would be a stain on your immortal soul, even if you get to go to heaven because you've joined Vol Nation.

So hmm, that doesn't make too much sense, being in heaven but with a stain on your soul. Maybe purgatory or something. Hell, I don't know. I just don't want you making me think so hard on a Sunday morning.

Post again tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how it feels then.

Go Vols!

Honestly?

Not a fan of turncoats.

I value loyalty HUGELY. I think you should stay a Dawg fan.

And that's weird, because I'm all about growing the Volunteers family. Normally, I'd welcome you with open arms. But you seem to have been fully on board as a Dawg for too long. To change colors now would be a stain on your immortal soul, even if you get to go to heaven because you've joined Vol Nation.

So hmm, that doesn't make too much sense, being in heaven but with a stain on your soul. Maybe purgatory or something. Hell, I don't know. I just don't want you making me think so hard on a Sunday morning.

Post again tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how it feels then.

Go Vols!
I don’t see the blue font. He said he was from Georgia raised (propagandized) by a family of Dawgtards. We can convert the ignorant one person at a time. But telling him to stay outta here makes us no better than them.

Last edited:
My son is also all Georgia because he was born in Fort Oglethorpe which might as well be part of Chattanooga. We moved to Georgia when I was a teen. Ga fans were rare in those days... you were either a Tennessee fan or a bama fan. I respect the winning but need them to lose so all these annoying bandwagon bama fans fall off!

What a bunch of jerks. Maybe this is why your known as the negavols. To the few who were acceoting, thank you. I have no clue who uncle lou is and could care less. As I said. Go Vols. I do not have to have acceptance from aholes to know that I have become a true UT fan. I am looking forward to the rest of the season!!!

What a bunch of jerks. Maybe this is why your known as the negavols. To the few who were acceoting, thank you. I have no clue who uncle lou is and could care less. As I said. Go Vols. I do not have to have acceptance from aholes to know that I have become a true UT fan. I am looking forward to the rest of the season!!!

Welcome aboard! It’s always great to get another fan! I’m glad your wife straightened you out! 😁. Let’s not get crazy yet, though. UT has a long way to go. Let’s focus on beating LSU before we get too excited about beating Bama and UGA.

VN Store

Back